Hypno Slave

Firyfly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2015
Hello slaves

Many times i ask slaves or even masters if they ever tryed hypnosis, and everytime i get the answer: what is hypnosis?

In simple words: with hypnosis the hypnotist can set suggestions and orders in the subjects mind and can sometimes also control them.

Often it sounds weird and freaky but if you search something new and addictive then hypnosis is something for you. And i will be your master to guide you through. Your life will change and your thinking will change if you will let me change it. you wont regret it anytime .

Your still here? Good that means your still interested.

First some things about me , My name is Nico and i am 25 years old. I love going to the gym (3 times a week ). I have many experience with slaves , online and offline.I got in the whole hypnosis thing since about 5 years when my friend introduced me to it and showed me what you can do with hypnosis. And i loved it. You can do everything with it and that´s why its such an interesting aspect for masters and slaves. I am looking for a slave to teach hypnosis to and also try out hypnosis of course. We won´t do hypnosis all the time

Second some things about you ,you of course should be strictly over 18. Hypnosis is a real thing, not just some fantasy. You don´t need to have much experience, i will teach you. But you should have in mind to give yourself in and take you´re submissive role. Later you wont be having any problems to obey, i promise. Your timezone or location doesn´t matter much , i have many free time so it wont be a problem. You don´t need to show your face, but it would be good for a better relationship.

Third some thing about what will await you. What will await you is a chance to get a new life, i can change it in all sorts of ways. Also you will get daily tasks and we will have interesting sessions and of course hypnosis. But i don´t want to spoil you to much.

Last i hope I woke interest in you and you´re now interested in hypnosis and of course in being my slave. If you have any kind of question feel free to ask me.

Hope to hear from you soon

Master Nico

Isex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 26, 2016
I will love to be your hypno slave!

I can only do chat and no video if that is fine with you.

I am willing to give up and to obey.

I will start this for a week if you accept and will think about long term slavery.

Hope to hear from you!

Rg76

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2016
I would love to do this.
I want to give up and fully take my submissive role. I can do video and photo.

Kik: whwhit1234

Featured Threads

New Personals