20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave

Ema_5748

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 7, 2015
Hello, so I'm a fairly experienced master, I currently own a loyal 19 yo slavegirl. I want her to have a sister slavegirl for her to play with, that's why I'm searching for one here. I won't do DDLG, blood, scat, vomit, or knives. However my likes are very broad, so I normally use a lot of the slave's likes, however I normally include humiliation and degradation on my sessions, so it is better if you're ok with that. Some likes that might give you an advantage are wedgies, corner time, body writing, pet play, control (clothing, bathroom,...), and public. Regarding pics, I do require them, although I can be flexible with you and give you some time to gain trust before sending them; pics must not be a hard limit, if they are a soft limit, we can work something up. If you want to know why I require pics, ask me and I'll elaborate.

My expectations for the slave are that she's available several times a week to session, as she would be a long term slave. She obviously needs to be ok with having one sister slavegirl, as this is the purpose of this add. Finally, I won't be taking BBW girls this time, but chubby girls are alright.

My current slave and I are both Spanish speakers and normally we talk in Spanish so if the applicant knows Spanish it's a great advantage over others, however not a requirement; if you don't speak Spanish we can talk in English with you.

If you are still interested and qualify, Kik me at j_5748 and we can talk further.

Featured Threads

New Personals