Kik group - tag team the faggot

Use_As_You_Wish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2017
A while back I had a kik group which I had to abandon due to personal reasons. Sadly, I was gone for a few days and everyone had left. I'm a boy in my early 20's, 5'11", not in shape and hairy.

The idea is this - there is a kik group of Doms/Dommes who collectively use and abuse me (the faggot in question). It doubles as a place for Doms/Dommes to hang out and talk about whatever part of the lifestyle they want as well as use me for their entertainment while I get ridiculed and bitched out by the group as a whole (my fetish is loss of control to a group of strict, mean and humiliating men and women who verbally abuse and dominate me and make my decisions without my input, calling me names and laughing among themselves at how much of a bitch I am).

The rules for you

1. Be active. Anyone inactive for more than 3 days gets removed
2. Have a profile pic so it's easy to tell who is who
3. Be strong and demanding
4. No messaging me privately once you are added to the group. This is not a way for you to find a pig to abuse for yourself, I am to entertain the group only

The rules for me

1. With the exception of the hours I am unavailable (3am to 10am PST, and a one off unavailability of 3pm-8pm tomorrow), I am to respond to any and all messages directed at me. This is a 7 day a week group and the only down time I will be allowed is when I am asleep. I am to be ruled and dominated by the group at all times. I must respond to all messages directed at me within 30 minutes, or I can expect to be punished.
2. I will produce any photo the group tells me to, within 30 minutes or I am given a punishment the group decides upon. I won't give you ideas as it obviously isn't my place to say what should happen to me. It's your decision, not mine. The only exceptions are facepics, shaving, excessive CBT and scat/piss/vomit/illegal - and obviously if I'm out of the house, anal play is not possible. I am however to excuse myself to the bathroom if a pic of me is ordered. No exceptions.
3. I am to maintain a high degree of respect and politeness at all times. I must be thankful and appreciative of everyone in the group, and I must make an effort to show this. If anyone calls out what they believe to be disrespect, I can expect to be punished for this.
4. I am not to speak unless spoken to. If the group is talking about me or discussing what to do to me, I am to remain quiet unless told otherwise - and obviously if the conversation has nothing to do with me or is about Dom/Domme things I have no idea about it doesn't matter anyway. The only exception is if I have a question, but I may only say "May I please ask a question". It is up to the group to decide if I am allowed to or not. Whether my request is granted or denied, I am to say thank you.
5. No attitude. I am never to complain about being made to do something however difficult or annoying it is. If even the slightest hint of brattiness is detected by the group, I can expect to be punished. I am to approach all commands with enthusiasm, and express that enthusiasm, no matter how humiliating or pathetic it makes me.
6. I am to ask permission to do everything. This means everything - showering, using the bathroom, changing my clothes, what food I am allowed to buy, when I can eat and when I can masturbate. If the group is feeling kind or that I have earned these privileges then I will be given permission. If the group decides that I haven't tried hard enough (or tried my best but still failed to live up to what is expected of me), any and all of these privileges can be denied, or revoked once given.
7. There is no such thing as "no" outside of my limits. Even if it's uncomfortable

Kik me @tom.cleveland if you think this is something you're interested in and I'll add you to the group. Men and women of all persuasions are all welcome.

See you all soon, don't be nice to me (picture is relevant; it's my pathetic cock)

Attachments

• Tom's laughable penis.jpg
    Tom's laughable penis.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Use_As_You_Wish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2017
I'm adding a rule - no videos or pictures of anything that could identify me. This includes having me speak (though obviously I may be vocal if edging videos are demanded.

So far the group is building up nicely, so I hope to see more people in there.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Sorry to hear that so many preferred private to group play. It seems that that is how a lot of people here on KinkTalk (and KIK and GetDare) prefer to play - unfortunately for you and others who prefer the fun of being in a group. I've found the same thing - groups generally don't last long.

Use_As_You_Wish

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that so many preferred private to group play. It seems that that is how a lot of people here on KinkTalk (and KIK and GetDare) prefer to play - unfortunately for you and others who prefer the fun of being in a group. I've found the same thing - groups generally don't last long.

Thanks, it does suck. But you have my kik if you ever want to talk. I'd be interested in chatting and seeing where it goes

Featured Threads

New Personals