New long distant master and he needs help with rules

Blue-eyed-girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2016
My master is kind of new to the community and needs rules for me. Any input would help. You can also kik me at blueeyedsubmissive. Thank you

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
What type of rules? Are you talking basic relationship rules like no play with other doms? Daily rules like you will do a certain task for him daily?

Either way this relationship is about you and him. If he is in fact a "master" then he should be well versed in what's expected of you and basic protocol. It's all about what you both want out of the relationship.

Also unclear if you mean master like master slave role or master like has lots of excperince and has been looked upon as a master of his craft. If it's the latter then maybe you should do some serious thinking. A master who needs to solicit others for simple rules may not be as great as his claims. Def suspicious he's not able to fulfill the basics here.

If he's just a new Dom needing mentoring and help that's different. an if that's the case he should be seeking a mentor out long before undertaking a submissive of his own.

Featured Threads

New Personals