(UK) London: M/Switch/25 seeks F/Switch/All ages in area ~ Visiting London - fantasy

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

billsgla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 1, 2016
25 year old switch male seeking a switch female of any age

I am visiting London very soon, and I'm looking for someone who has a similar fantasy as I do.

I'm 26 (I'm aware the ad says 25), in good shape, white British and I'm a working professional.

While visiting London, I'd love to find a girl or lady to visit a mistress/dominant with. Both of us would visit as submissives and would be under the control of the mistress.

Ideally, she wouldn't be physically involved, but make us do whatever she wants to each other for her entertainment (within our limits). We could just meet there as strangers, or if you'd like to meet beforehand then we could.

I'd be looking for you to be willing to explore the kinkier side of things/BDSM.

We can either visit a professional mistress, or someone who would like to play that role (if you're reading this ad and would like to play the dominant role for a submissive couple then please get in touch).

I'm completely genuine and open to ideas, so if you think you'd be interested in doing this with me please get in touch. I'd be looking for this to be an NSA and discreet encounter. I am open to meet with girls of any size/age/appearance. Also, it would be a turn on for me if you were fairly inexperienced - but experienced is good too.

Thanks for reading

• Kinks:
Submissive couple

• Experience:
Experience as a dominant

• Limits:
Scat, vomit, marks

Attachments

• IMG_9951.jpg
    IMG_9951.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 3

Featured Threads