18/F/Virgin, task and dares

Sluttyluna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2016
Okay so I am new to this site and would like some tasks and dares to do please. I didn't really know where to put this thread but I'm into BDSM, bondage and corporal punishment. Some things I will not do are: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, family and I won't send pictures or videos.

I have a lot of time on my hands while uni is out for Christmas and am really horny right now and ready to do some tasks, so if you have any please post, I love humiliation (especially being degraded) and like trying a lot of different things, since it is freezing out lately though I won't be doing any public but please give me some tasks to do anyway, thank you.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome, I have moved your post to the "short form personals" section since you are primarily looking for contacts.
I hope you find what you're looking for, please feel free to ask questions if you need help with anything.

hazyreed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2016
pity

[Hi if you do post pic or video how will anyone know what done:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Featured Threads

New Personals