29 year old Master looking for female sub for serious relationship

Nick616

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2015
29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone.

I am Nick, I am a 29 year old master from the UK, I am looking for a female sub for online, I would prefer long term but if someone wants ocasional play i may consider it. I would really be interested in someone who is married or attached as I would like to set task behind his back but I would never do anything to jeopardise your relationship.
This is not a must as I would also be interested in single sub and I am really just looking for someone I can bond with.

I have many interests and few limits, but all subs limits will be respected and likes will be explored. I do have 13 years experience of online and real time bdsm so i do not lack experience.
As for looks wise, i am 6ft 3, shaved head, have a few tattoo and piercings and in good shape. I would so I have a "rock/punk look" and i have been told i am faily good looking, but that obviously everyone has different tastes so I can let you be the judge.

I would like to find someone I can build a friendship with them aswell as a relationship.
So if you are interested in A Master and a friend send me a PM or add me to kik at: Nickdee616

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name: Nick
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted: Nickdee616
-Likes: Pain (light-heavy), humiliation (private-public), control of clothes and everyday routine.
-Limits: Scat, animal, illegal, blood.
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress: I am a Master

2. What you are looking for in a Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed: no it's not requires but would be a bonus.
-Offline or online relationship: Online.
-How willing must they be to commit: I would like a good relationship, but all that can be discussed.
-What kind of likes should they have: similar to mine, but i am flexable and all could be disscussed, all limits and likes will be respected.
-What are you planning to do with them: cant really say as it depends on the person and their like and dislikes.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal: again depends on their interests.
-Does time zone matter: No
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners: experienced and beginner are both welcome.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person: Maybe depends on a number of factors.
-Should they have good grammar: Would be a plus.
-Is there a specific IM program they must use: Kik is ideal
-Do you want them to sign a contract: No unless it is some their into.

4. Master/Mistress Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave: Again depends on their interests. But if attached then some hidden tasks but all that can be discussed.
-Is there a certain age criteria: Any age.
-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter: Female.
-Is a webcam required of them: Again is a plus not needed.
-What about a digital camera: It would be good because I believe once trust is built that it would be something I request.
-Do you want your slave to have a blog: Would be handy
-Should your slave have daily tasks: depends on their lifestyle, work and so on.
-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, ect: No it would depend on the their interests and what they want to give up in control.

Hope this gives you all a rough idea of what to expect. I hope to hear from some potential people soon.

Any questions at all feel free to ask and I will happily answer.

Nick

Featured Threads

New Personals