lilymistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2012
30 year old dominant female seeking a slave female under 40

Hello

My name is Lily. I'm 30 years old, and from the UK.

I won't bother with a description, as I have a profile picture, but I work out regularly and I'm proud of my body .

I am just out of a long term relationship, so I am seeking something a little different - hence this post.

I'm looking for a female slave. I've worked with some online slaves before, and had one offline dom/sub relationship although I didn't meet her on here. I would like to think a have a good amount of experience in this area.

I'm looking for an online slave at the moment. I'm a busy girl, so I'm not going to be online 24/7, but will make arrangements with you upon application.

My ultimate fantasy is to have a real blackmail slave. In other words to have something from you I can 'blackmail' you with. This will require a lot of trust to be built first of all, but if you think this might me something you'd be open to then let me know below. This would not be essential however!

To submit an application, you should be:

*Female (I'm not interested in applications from males/cross dressers/TV/anything other than genuine females)
*Between legal age and 40
*Serious about your application
*Should have means of sending photos

If you meet the above criteria and are interested, then I'd love for you to get in touch!

Please complete the questionnaire below and return it to me via email (my email address is at the end of the post). Completion of this will allow me to find out information about you, and demonstrate that you are willing to put time and effort into a task for me.

Applications with more detail will be given priority. Please be assured that ALL information will be dealt with confidentially and with discretion. Nothing will be shared with anyone.

Please undress and complete this application nude.

Name:
Profession:

How good looking you are (scale of 1-10):
Height:
Weight:
Dress size:
Shoe size:
Bra size:
Hair colour:
Hair length:
Hair style (straight/curly etc):
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Fashion style:
Style of panties:
What are you currently wearing?:

Favourite...

Book:
Movie:
TV Show:
Food:
Dessert:
Drink:
Do you smoke?:
Do you do drugs?:

Sexual Experience (in detail):
Experience as a slave:
Pubic hair:
Sex toys you own:
How often do you masturbate?:
Describe your favourite way to masturbate:

Who do you live with?:
Do you have any pets?:
Do you have your own bedroom?:
Can you send photos?:
Can you send videos?:
Do you have a webcam?:
Can you send sound recordings?:
How often can you be online?
Would you be interested in 'blackmail'?:

And finally, describe - in as much detail as possible - your three biggest fantasies.

I would encourage you to support your application with a photo (fully clothed only), although this is not essential. I will look at and consider ALL applications, but order of priority will go:

1. Applications with face photo
2. Applications with photo (no face)
3. Applications with no photo

It's taken a lot of courage for me to put my photo on my profile, so I'd encourage you to build the courage to send a photo. Remember nothing will ever be shared.

Please send completed applications to me at:

[email protected]

'What will happen next?'...

If I like your application, I will shortlist you with other successful applicants. This will involve me sending you a choice of tasks to complete. After this, I will let you know if you have been successful or not based on his successful you carry out your instructions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post /complete an application

Kisses,

Mistress Lily xx

• Kinks:
Humilation, control

• Experience:
I have experience with some online subs in the past, and one short term offline submissive.

• Limits:
Illegal, scat, blood, permanent

Featured Threads

New Personals