U.K. & Ireland

For_You_To_Obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Dominant male seeking a 18-25 year old submissive female

I am an Intelligent, Attractive, well groomed gentleman who is new to exploring this world and all that comes with it.

I am naturally very dominant, I have very strong protective and controlling tendencies, I like order and discipline, I like setting rules and expectations and gain satisfaction when they are carried out to please me.

I am looking for a little/pet/ submissive, someone who takes comfort in having someone in charge looking after them,taught and trained, being cared for, nurtured and disciplined. Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to please me, make me proud, who craves my control and love and takes satisfaction from giving me satisfaction.

I am looking for someone with a personality who can stimulate me intellectually as well as physically and can hold a conversation, be it sexual or non-sexual.

Although I have a preference for those based in U.K, I'm more than happy to consider from further afield. Ages between 18-25 only please.

If you think you could be my special girl, dont be shy, message me on Kik at For_You_To_Obey

• Kinks:

• Experience:

• Limits:

Featured Threads

New Personals