Metal blades/knives/razors

helgrun

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2014
im curious if anyone ever plays around with these. I have a strong desire to use them, but im a bit frightened of causing dangerous injury. Does anyone have any particular preferences or experience with using these?

faggybottom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2014
London
I had a guy one use a knife on me, held it to my throat while fucking me. The fear alone made me cum hard! No cuts but it was hot!

fledisthatmusic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2014
Someone once suggested to me to freeze a slightly damp butter knife. I never tried it but the effect is supposed to feel a little like it might be cutting because of the (burning?) cold, and because the knife is so blunt there is no danger of actual breaking skin.

Might be a good way to mess around at first, without any major (bruises excluded) risks?

helgrun

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2014
Someone once suggested to me to freeze a slightly damp butter knife. I never tried it but the effect is supposed to feel a little like it might be cutting because of the (burning?) cold, and because the knife is so blunt there is no danger of actual breaking skin.

Might be a good way to mess around at first, without any major (bruises excluded) risks?

This actually sounds really nice to me. I might give this one a try

Tried it
From a knife standpoint, sounds much better in theory than in practice. I wetted the knife a little by wiping it with a damp cloth and then put it in the freezer. Took it out a couple hours later, and tried it out.

Its definitly cold and cold is nice, but its not quite he feeling i think of with knives. That being said, its wonderful for cold, as a butter knife is pretty versitile as a cold tool. So thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

rixy1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2014
blunt the knives

You have a sharpening stone you can use this to ruin the edge of the blade so it. Cannot cut obviously still need to be careful though

Featured Threads

New Personals