Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 9, 2016
Milwaukee Wisconsin
26 year old dominant female seeking a submissive female of any age

About me

I live in Wisconsin, work 1-9 on the weekdays but I can still talk during that time, I have a decent amount of experience with online bdsm, Ive had around 6 or 7 long term slaves but my latest one got a bf so that why im currently looking, my kinks are armpits, feet and a little bit of body hair( I know that ones pretty weird),

What I'm looking for

Female, any age above 18, location isn't a big deal but id prefer usa, weight, race, height doesn't matter to me, experience isnt a huge deal but I am willing to train you if you dont have much experience, I don't mind what your limits are I will respect them, im looking for a long term submissive to form a complex dom/ sub relationship with. I expect you to have questions and will wanna talk more if you're interested, you can pm me on here or add me on kik@ go_pack. We definitely can talk or get to know each other more before we both decide on what we do

• Kinks:
Humiliation, degradation, orgasm denial,

• Experience:
Online since highscool, around 15 or so long term subs, nvere had a household slave but have met up a couple times so my real life experience is limited

• Limits:
My limits are your limits, as for dealbreakers dishonesty is a big one otherwise im fine with you being a brat sometimes just not constant disobedience

Featured Threads

New Personals