Something about Fishnets

ofthenorth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Gainesville
I don't know what it is but fishnets turn me on like crazy always have. Something about how they can be fully revealing yet still secretive. I'm not a fan of pantyhose or nylons but girls in fishnets drive me wild.

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 42
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 34
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 30
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 32
  • f5.jpg
    f5.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 40

Strawberry

• Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2007
In my house
i really don't like fishnets. Not that I judge anyone who wears them, but to me they just reminds me too much of Hookers... Which kind of turns me off. but each to their own :)

ken7700

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 12, 2008
I love fishnets myself as for some reason they are a turn on. I guess because you can see alot, but they have this mysterious aura around them for me.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
I really like fishnet shirts, especially on women. They give a little illusion that the person is wearing something but they still show everything. It's kind of like a physical barrier without a visual barrier.

Fishnet stockings make me think of Rocky Horror Picture Show which neither arouses me nor turns me off but might make me giggle.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
I don't care for them, it's not the look, but the feel of them, to rough against my cock. And at some point, she will be rubbing my cock between her feet....

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I like fishnets a lot, but I hate it when my younger sister wears them 0.0

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Fishnets? Wow, haven't thought about them till now. Sure they must spice up the moment a lot :)

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
Fishnets have a strange kinkiness to them. I love to have my girlfriend/mistresses wear them. I tend to wear them myself on occasion.

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
As long as they are attached to a smooth or hairy leg, and taper to a truncated bowl of edible fish, well then I am all for them!

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I enjoy a woman in fishnet stockings, as well as knee high socks, but it is merely on her legs, if the legs are not "tight" it loses its attractiveness. While this means nothing of her body type, since even the thicker woman can have tightly skinned legs, so with that it will be equally as attractive and very erotic

ldc1221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2008
I Love a women in fishnets, i dont know why but it just gets me so excited. I was walking to the train last weekend and this girl infront of me had these hot red high heels, a really short red skirt and fishnets, It was so hot, im pretty sure she saw me staring at her but oh well, it was worth it.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I've always liked the look of fishnet over other material, i.e. fishnet stockings over regular or a fishnet shirt over a tight, sheer undershirt.

nboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 3, 2009
Fishnets are *incredibly* sexy to me. On the flip side, here's an anecdote that may educate prospective fishnet wearers:

I wore a fishnet shirt to a day-long major music fest once. I got a tan, and when I took the fishnet off, I looked like a roasted ham.

So be wary. ;]

prettypinktoenails

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 4, 2009
how can you not love fishnets its sexy, i make my male slaves wear them, i have to say men + shaved legs in fishnets = wide on !

getDared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2009
agree, i love the feeling of the fishnets on my male slaves. i also love just the thigh highs on them!!!!!

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
its definitely a HOT turn on
and you dont really get to see sexy girls wearing those Sexy fishnets often
but i love it when they do something special and put those on
drives me wild lol

The Laughing Fish

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2010
how can you not love fishnets its sexy, i make my male slaves wear them, i have to say men + shaved legs in fishnets = wide on !

You'd like me then! :p

Both for on a girl and for wearing myself, I prefer regular tights to fishnets. But fishnets are a nice, spicy alternative. I used to own a pair, but eventually they got ripped and I had to get rid of them. :(

I actually found a couple of old pics of me in my fishnets, which I added to my album:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals