Strip on demand

Chrisukm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2017
Hampshire, UK
So I've shamelessly stolen this concept from getdare where I've had loads of fun with it.....So today if you kik me I will at the next possible opportunity strip and send you a pic, the complication for me is that I'm not home alone and I will have to go out to the shops so the 'next available opportunity' is as likely to be a public convenience or my shed in the garden as a comfortable safe indoor space. Say hi and you can have some input into how comfortable or otherwise my strip is !

Have a good day

Chris

Chrisukm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2017
Hampshire, UK
Thank you

Hi all,

Just wanted to thank those communicated yesterday and made it a fun day! Happy to keep this up but response times may be a bit slower, anyway thank you

Chris

Chrisukm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2017
Hampshire, UK
Back for more !

Hi everyone,

This worked so well the other day I'm back for more ! I've got a boring day at home behind a desk today. Please feel free to break it up with strip requests.....if you want to add hard or soft preferences edges etc then please feel free !

JimmyD94

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2018
Definitely in for this! It is a lot of fun, and I love how I conviennent it can be in some public places! I especially love special instructions with these strip dares. Please come say hi!

Kik: JimmyD199411

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Sometime ago under hypnosis I had a strip trigger planted into my subconscious similar to those on the WarpMyMind site. But the one used on me was modified slightly to work anywhere at anytime under certain conditions.

Once I hear or see the trigger phrase “STRIP TIME FOR YOU” I am triggered and if I hear or see the word “STRIP” after that I remove one item of clothing completely unaware that I'm doing it and acting as though it is perfectly normal.

If the phrase “WIDEAWAKE is used I suddenly realise I'm naked and become very embarrassed and get dressed.

If the phrase “STRIP” is used and I'm already naked then I will remain naked for as long as the “STRIP” command is used with in every two minutes.

When the phrase “REVERT TO NORMAL” is used or I become aware that someone can see me I will get dressed and remember that I stripped but not remember who made me strip.

It was modified so that I would not go off stripping in the middle of a crowd by the use of safeties which prevent me stripping if I'm within the sight of someone and can be seen directly in person by them. In the case of me judging this I get an overriding urge to want to find somewhere to strip completely naked without further commands being given. I may not react to this urge straight away but the longer I leave it the greater it will become until I do strip naked some where. When it is possible for me to strip naked I will do so all in one go and remain naked for the count of 125, which is about two minutes only then can I get dressed.

Although not in such frequent use now it has led to me having to strip in some daring places such as car parks, behind recycle bins, storage rooms, public toilets, woods, open countryside, behind hedges and bus shelters, in friends houses and lots of times at home both inside and outside.
I have even found myself sitting in front of a webcam stark naked having just chatted to someone who has been triggering me during our conversion. Which is a bit scary as I have no idea how many people have had me strip while on cam or who knows how to trigger me.

BlueeBee

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2016
Can I strip for you? Females preferred
KIK: the.green.leaf

Featured Threads

New Personals