• Dominant
Jan 14, 2017
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Name: Jug
Role: Daddy/Dom/Master
Years Experience: About 3 Years
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Looking For: Female Little/Sub/Slave
==============================================First of all, don't bother to talk to me if:
You not gonna put effort on replying me, being passive,
Reply short and super late,
Not asking questions,
Not able to brought up and keep the conversation going,
Not reading this Ad completely,
Planning on gone in 1-2 days.

So, about me: I am 24 years old Daddy/Dom/Master who has been in BDSM for about 3-4 Years. I've been told I'm a nurturing, cuddly, friendly, kind and loving person. Also, I've been told I'm a super clingy person, yet strict when needed.

I love smart conversation, deep and long conversation. I plays music instruments, love anime, cartoon, and movies(including series lately), martial arts, swimming, drawing, playing video games (PC games mostly, Overwatch!). So sharing the same hobbies will be great! but i am also open to who have different hobbies as i would love to listen to what they doing.

What i am Looking: As you read at beginning, i am looking for someone smart, who can communicate decently, someone who won't leave and ghosting after a while.A little who share one of my hobbies would be great too!

I won't just take someone as my little/sub/slave, so please put effort on getting me as your dom/slave.

I don't have preferences as long my little is in good health (not Overweight or Underweight).
If you interested, you can add me here and advanced to KiK when we match to eachother.

Thank you.

Add me at KiK : znahte23

• Kinks:
A lot

• Experience:
3-4 Years

• Limits:
Talk to me in Private

Featured Threads

New Personals