If you were to find a naked pic of anyone you know on the internet who would it be and why....

humiliationking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2011
If you were to find a naked pic of anyone you know on the internet who would it be and why.... mine would have to be my neighbours daughter she is a 19 year old slut always revealing alot but never enough and id love to see more

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
probably my mates girlfriend... Massive tits with big cunt and asshole so in told. Could use it to sexually blackmail her (her boyfriend says shes into this)

may ask him actually...

humiliationking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2011
probably my mates girlfriend... Massive tits with big cunt and asshole so in told. Could use it to sexually blackmail her (her boyfriend says shes into this)

may ask him actually...

sounds like a good choice if you ever get a hold of one let me know ;)

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
hmm im not sure who id choose to be honest.

a school teacher from a few years ago, really sexy, nice ass, nice size tits.

one of my best friends, shes sexy as, skinny, nice ass and tits, felt her up a bit "on accident" went for phone, got a feal of her pussy instead (she had pants on but i could steal feal it, same with tits, grabbed her tits instead of a ball on multiple occasions =)

probly her, but the teacher still has a good chance, my best friend, i wish i had friend with benefits =), her moans would sound good, her fake moan got me hard =)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
someone I know

I cant name a person ,but i,d love to find a naked photo or 6 of someone I know , anyone ,be it a family member or friend , then i would make them squirm and play right into my hands and make them my sexslave mmm

humiliationking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2011
I cant name a person ,but i,d love to find a naked photo or 6 of someone I know , anyone ,be it a family member or friend , then i would make them squirm and play right into my hands and make them my sexslave mmm

i cant imagine how exciting it would be to find one like that

EmoSiUk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2011
maybe my older brother! always wondered how i sized up compared to him, would be fun to finally find out who's biggest! :p

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011

That suggests that you wish it was a "particular" family member that you droll over! True?

Adelaide_guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2011
who it would be for me...

there is totally an ex girlfriend. i went out with her during my entire high school life. I saw her once on facebook and man she was even more stunning now.then she was back then....and trust me she was stunning then!

yup. there are alot of missed oppertunities... but hell arent there always!

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
I have a few female friends I certainly wouldn't object to seeing some naked pictures of. Not to blackmail or anything, just to have and use as aid in various activities.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
There is a waitress at a bar I frequent. Accually a couple waitresses would be ideal.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I would love to find a couple of my friends on here. I actually would like to find anyone I know!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
would love it to be the redhead who brings my mum's medicine

:Dwould love it to be the redhead who brings my mum's medicine-she is so hot!

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
It would have to be a girl I was attracted to in high school. She looks even more beautiful now. I would love to see her wear my collar and mark. Serving me and my pleasure knowing my happiness will reward her with pleasures.

Featured Threads

New Personals