if in your 30s please introduce yourself

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I moved here from getdare to find some mature friends. Maybe you want to meet people closer to youe age. I am 35. If you are atound 30 please intrpduce yourself here and lets chat

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I understand, I started on getdare very briefly before being sent here. I appreciate the older more mature crowd.
I am 30.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Sorry my spelling above, mobile phone small touch keyboard. Thank you for your message. We, the 30ties think a bit different so I am glad if we have a chance to know each other.

My introduction: 35m switch, mostly submissive.

NEXT!!!

Last edited:

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
I agree, I too enjoy the more mature crowd here. :)

31f - switch, but more submissive

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well.
First I'd like to point out that just because someone is younger doesn't make the person more childish or immature than you. So I don't see why you should be prejudice towards younger people.

That being said. I actually never thought getdare members where immature but, er, slightly crazy lol. I mean when I see some of the tasks or dares required there. I do admit it scares the hell out of me.
Besides getdare has to many members and I don't know if it's just me but I kinda felt shunned out. Not to mention that most do think highly of themselves and have trouble with the word no.
Here on KT it's more friendly. Even if it's not perfect (there's also jerk and jerk-girl. Don't know which word to use lol).

Sooo. I'm 29 almost 30 can't waiiiiiiiiiit! I know most girl dread that age lol. And I know you don't care I'm eager to be 30 lol. But I wanted to say it.
I'm French and proud to be. And submissive.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You re absolutely correct, I should have removed the word "older." The maturity level seems to be higher here, no matter the age of the member. And yes, GD is a bit crazier and a little too busy.

Anyway, I didn't really give much introduction I guess, I am Domina with some switchy tendencies. And I am very much taken.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am sorry if I wasnt understood. I don't condamn younger people, just i feel there is a different way of thinking between decades. I for example have some trouble in communication even I try to keep a younger way of thinking. Most times someone half my age refuses to chat further.

sextoysadge

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
Might as well say hi.
33 male switch in the UK.
Rubbish at writing about myself so feel free to ask questions.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
me

Hi everyone,

Another 30 year old here :) and this is my 1st post!

so... About me:

I've also come from getDare. I've had a lot of fun on gd over the years but interested to see if there's something different here.

I'm really into being left naked and tied up. my real fantasy is to have my clothes taken away from me in a hidden public place like a changing room. (if anyone is in the south of the uk then i'd love to chat about this btw :) )

I have also made a few online and phone app timers that allow me to get tied up and UNABLE to release my self before the timer has ended.

i'm not on a lot as i have a partner who isn't into this and she does take priority so i get on where possible. I have cammed for people in the past using my online timer so they have control over when i get released... it's a lot of fun for both of us. as i have to do what i'm told or time is added to my timer. (I have a lot of storied about this if you want to hear them)

Anyway, that's me. if you wanna chat or know more about me then pm me.

I look forward to my time on here :D

echuckv

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2014
Hi there,

39 male switch (mostly dominant)
-----------------------------------

-Master for female slaves (slaves can pm me)

-A sub for a female Dom (first time)... go easy on me ;D

Also active on GetDare

feel free to ask anything you want.... i will......!

Last edited:

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Well I'm over 30 too.

Given the fact that Vixen are going for the golden 30 maybe we should help her celebrate that fact .)

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I think I'm the ancient one here... all of 44! :eek:

But at least there are people on this site that are actually mature, or at least act that way. :rolleyes:

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
guess ill just say it. im 36 and proud of it. so glad the maturity level is better here too. so tired of seeing all those dares on getdare about eating shit and other nasty topics.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I understand, I started on getdare very briefly before being sent here. I appreciate the older more mature crowd.
I am 30.

Absolutely. I often think of GetDare as WedgieCentral...

Anyways, I'm in the '30's.... just not going to say WHERE in the 30's... Same with NewDareGirl.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well I'm over 30 too.

Given the fact that Vixen are going for the golden 30 maybe we should help her celebrate that fact .)
Well I guess that would depend on how you intend to help me celebrate that fact lol.

Evpierced, yeah I agree most dares are rather disturbing.
But it's the same on KT too. On both sites, I've seen dares that are pretty fu**** *p.
Some that could get you arrested. Some that could get you raped. And some possibly killed.
There's also the lack of respect that are common two both of them.
Okay sure, it's worse on GD.
Problem with getdare: There's too many members. It's like total anarchy there.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
Well I guess that would depend on how you intend to help me celebrate that fact lol.

Evpierced, yeah I agree most dares are rather disturbing.
But it's the same on KT too. On both sites, I've seen dares that are pretty fu**** *p.
Some that could get you arrested. Some that could get you raped. And some possibly killed.
There's also the lack of respect that are common two both of them.
Okay sure, it's worse on GD.
Problem with getdare: There's too many members. It's like total anarchy there.

I totally agree. And to add to the potential harms that you mentioned, doing some of the things mentioned could make you very ill or kill you. As i mentioned before, all the dares that involve eating poo and other foul things. Another problem is seeing people banned from GT and landing on KT to ruin our community.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
I have been a member under another name on get dare for years and still don't get why people are prepared to eat body excreta but each to their own.
I don't think so many remain on KT when they first come from GD because they find it boring, slow and very much focussed on gay men. So they get abusive and then go.
I like KT but wish there were more available women on here who like to play games.
As for my age, yep definately over 30.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Its not the taste, the weird likes or limits, anyone has his own fetish regardless the age.
I asked for ban on getdare just because at some point I wanted to chat with people around mt age and worried to start a sex theme conversation with unknown underage people.

I am not into daddy fetishes, i really dont feel ok sharing personal fantasies with too young people due to different way of thinking. Cant explain but i suppose many went thru this.

So my topic focuses only to gather a team of mature people with matire thoughts.

Featured Threads

New Personals