Wife' First Time

You can choose more than one. What kind of poses would you like to see? If you need to be specific

• Total voters

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
What there is to see look delicious. If I had her in bed I would give her a slow massage slowly removing her clothes. Then working my fingers and tongue down her body stimulate her desire until I reach her clit. Then pull away and start over until she begs me for more. She must ask for what she needs to bring her to orgasm.

Adelaide_guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2011
For all the pictures there is nothing reveling!
No i dont mean he face. Or identity... although that would make it hot.. but we cant even see her regular body.. perhaps a few of her dressed normally... or in short yet reveling skirts... full frontal shots..evem with face covered. .infact especially with her face covered...thats why masqurade balls are so hot...

Janderson32151

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2014
Destin
Better Pics

For all the pictures there is nothing reveling!
No i dont mean he face. Or identity... although that would make it hot.. but we cant even see her regular body.. perhaps a few of her dressed normally... or in short yet reveling skirts... full frontal shots..evem with face covered. .infact especially with her face covered...thats why masqurade balls are so hot...

Ok. I'll see about getting some better pics uploaded. It may be a few days until we can take more. In the meantime I've uploaded 2 more.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Clothespin zippers to arms, legs, chest, belly, pussy, all tied with a shoelace
Tie them to something like a door, and spank her ass until she pulls away from door pulling them off herself all at once.

Janderson32151

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2014
Destin
What Do You Want To See?

Tell me what you want and I'll try and accommodate the next time I take pictures.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I agree with that strip tease!

I would love to see some of her in stockings, or oiled up, and of course more of those insanely big nipples!! They might be the biggest nipples I have ever seen and I just want to play with them lol

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I was pretty rough on her nipples last night. When I have time I'll process the pics and post them if they're good.

Can't wait to see the pics. Thanks for sharing your beautiful wife with us. By the way how does she feel about being shared on the internet and potentially having strangers jerking off to her pics?

Janderson32151

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2014
Destin
How Does She Feel?

Can't wait to see the pics. Thanks for sharing your beautiful wife with us. By the way how does she feel about being shared on the internet and potentially having strangers jerking off to her pics?

She loves the idea of strangers seeing her and jacking off to her pics. It makes her really horny. Last night while I was taking pics she was masturbating while thinking of all of the men who will see those pics.

To Every One: If you've jacked off to her pics please let her know.

If you've saved any of her pics please let her know.

If you've reposted her pics please let her know along with the
link where she can see them.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Bi switch here. Wanked to all her pics!
I will save them. Love her body... Im sure her mind is just as nice.
Normaly I get hot when I see male pics but in this special case.
Wow! I could do her for hours. Love to see more! Keep up the good work.

asslovr

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2014
I was pretty rough on her nipples last night. When I have time I'll process the pics and post them if they're good.

Very nice. But meant just the one public pic for now. As that's what the poll was for. Oh and her arse is great to jeri off too

Featured Threads

New Personals