sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Hey all! I just started on kinktalk and get dare about 2-3 weeks ago, and i absolutely LOVE it! Kinktalk has been extremely slow however (very few people using it) and I want to turn things around! So if you see a post. Reply to it, and try not to make it just a short one word reply! Tell a story, or your opinion on what ever the topic is!

ALSO it's time to PIC UP of SHUT UP! All you horny boys out there (and girls too) ALWAYS asking for pics...well now it's time to put money where your mouth is. I want to see everyones DP (display picture) with a picture of them in it! Now it doesn't have to be a face shot, but preferably it is. Even a nice body shot always works! But (especially us girls) like to know who we're talking with. So LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES!

If people are going to start posting pictures, I'm more then happy to do the same, and who knows....it IS an 18+ site..... :)

SO POST POST POST
and PIC PIC PIC
and we'll get this site being the hottest 18+ site out there. With me, how can we lose? ;)

Reply to this post, and let me know your thoughts on the matter! Or how this site could be better (ps. I'm not an admin, so really don't message me with suggestions, just post them here)

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Well, I'm happy to post here, but I won't be posting pics of myself, as I want to keep my life separate on here from my real life. Sorry, Sarah! I understand what you are looking for, but some of us can't afford to get linked to these things :)

In terms of things that could pick KT up as a site, porting the chat over here would be good. I was PMing with someone on here yesterday who said the same thing, so I know there is interest.

javer03

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 18, 2010
Great idea, I'll post a body pic no face tho. Feel the same as Sasahara tho...

Slave4Jess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2011
I dont think people would like putting face shots on here because it would link them to the real world and I for one want to keep them seperate, however I do think more people should post other pictures here :)

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
I'll post as many body pics up as any asksss for but face shots only go to friends :)

bpsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 6, 2010
Thanks for getting this going

I need to be more regular and post more here, as well. Thanks for the motivation.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahaha ginger...your dp is a face shot! and yes...motivate motivate motivate...i was away for 3 days and there were 40 new posts! alright people!!!!!

keep it up....before that number used to be like 8....so KEEP posting...i love hearing all the stories, and seeing peoples dirty minds...and sometimes more :)

Ashy-J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 20, 2011
hey, ive been reading your truths thread on GD, sounds like you enjoy telling people about your life and secrets, i think since theres more 18+ fotos going on here, you should jump on the band waggon ;)

Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
Where are yours?

ALSO it's time to PIC UP of SHUT UP!

All the talk about everyone else posting pictures how about you step up to what you ask for?

Last edited:

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahahah YOU DONT EVEN HAVE AN AVATAR!!!! come talk to me then! lol

ALSO it's time to PIC UP of SHUT UP!

All the talk about everyone else posting pictures how about you step up to what you ask for?

Ashy-J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 20, 2011
also sarah, is my avatar and my photos in my album good enough though???

master90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
i cant post pics from my phone or i would but ive been posting regularlly

Featured Threads

New Personals