Looking for nice boy 18-46yo

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
To exchange all our hot fantasies and experiences. I'm 42yo bi boy, 182/73/18/5. I want to take nice longer shower with you and gently pet and wash your body. Now I have pretty physically hard task for you. I want to check your physical shape and thoroughly sweat out your body. I let my you ride my exercise bike for 40 minutes in 32C room temperature. Sweating is healthy for you and I won't hide from you that I dream about petting your body bathed in fresh sweat and would love to see how you reach your orgasm. You were such cute, moaning loudly in orgasmic pleasure, your sexy body sweating from every pore. You liked I was licking your cock right before you started to cum. I was holding your cock and let you cum allover my face. You were such loud, Having such strong and long orgasm and now you lay down tired and your body looks like bathed in sweat. I want to press to your body, get all wet from your sweat and smell you, personal scent of your body pouring sweat and now I want to relieve the pressure and flood your sexy sweaty body with cum, yes, I'm coming my boy.... sweaty body makes me cum like geyser, yes , kisses...

Featured Threads

New Personals