Would you like to see my slaves wife again?

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Simply put, I am thinking of putting up some pictures of my slaves wife to humiliate my slave. But I do not want to bore anyone and yet IF I put them up I want to know if I will get some comments to help humiliate him? Would you view the album? Will you leave comments?:p

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Does slave's wife know of this?

If she's ok with it, sure. If not, don't violate HER privacy for him to get his rocks off. Seriously, not good karma.

Lucie

bodacious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Does slave's wife know of this?

If she's ok with it, sure. If not, don't violate HER privacy for him to get his rocks off. Seriously, not good karma.

Lucie

I WAS JUST THINKING THIS!!! Seriously. It's one thing to laugh at her (in private or whatever you do to humiliate him) but the internet is another thing

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
In response...

To answer everyones questions... My slaves wife posed for these pictures and is aware that others may see them. However, she does not want to know where they are posted or who sees them. And my slave does not like me showing her to others and thus feels very humiliated. As you will see in the pictures....she is fully aware of them being taken.

Now, I shall go and instruct my slave to post certain pictures for my entertainment and his humiliation. Please enjoy and leave comments.

:D

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
As my Mastress says...

I was just texted and told by my Mastress to add to this thread and to embarrass myself for her enjoyment. I am to ask if anyone wants her to add pictures of my wife and/or of me to an album for viewing for a period of time? My Mastress has the pictures of my wife and she can post in lingerie, topless, or totally nude. As for me...whatever is asked she will probably make me do.

You can add to this thread or pm me of what you want.

Why Not

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2011
I always enjoy seeing your slaves wife but I still can't see how he ever hooked up with her

Featured Threads

New Personals