Contest Idea

Would you be interested in a dick length contest?

• Male here, I'm interested

Votes: 56 72.7%
  • Male here, I'm NOT interested

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Female here, I'm interested

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Female here, I'm NOT interested

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So I'm sending out feelers to see if kinktalk would be interested in a contest! Specifically, a contest to find out which user who posts on kinktalk has the biggest penis. I know it may seem juvenile, but I prefer to think of it as harmless fun.

Men who want to post would have to take a measurement of their dicks next to a ruler or tape measure (cm or in.) with their username in the picture (perhaps written on their junk lol).

First place would get a special amendment to their name (like mine says "Girly Boi") and some added reputation (the points users can accrue from their posts, represented by the green bar/dot on your username

Second place would get a special amendment to their name and some added reputation

Third place would get some added reputation

Thoughts? Concerns? Anyone have any ideas for a female version? I was thinking "Who can take the biggest object" or something. Let me know!! ;)

Reactions: Bemar

slaveSF

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 9, 2008
I'm game! But I'd like to suggest that the low 10% of the field is "punished" by adding a "pindick" usertitle ;)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Possibly something for the smallest! I don't want to alienate guys who aren't into humiliation persay...

Also, please vote :p

sissypk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2012
That´s really a great idea for a contest I´d definitely sign up for that and I also like SlaveSF idea.I think you should make it so that they have the punishment part like the pindick or whatever for a week or a month on their profile and then they can decide if the want to leave it there or erase it.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
sounds like a fun idea id been thinking of posting an album myself anyway and eventually including a picture like that.

As for the girls would be hard to tell insertion wise since i dont think a ruler would be quite as easy for them to insert. Maybe we could see how many pencils/pens they could stuff in or something.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
yeah... I was thinking girth wise...

Or maybe something else, I dunno...

sissypk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2012
How about babydick that´s how my master always calls me

Likes:Crossdressing,Humiliation,Publi c(Not something like walking down the street naked),piss,bondage,petplay,cum eating, masturbation denial,bodywriting
Dislikes:scat,extrem,pain,family,frie nds ,permanent,blood,wedgies

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
I think it would be great, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't win.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Sounds good, I know I won't win but would still like to take part.

You could do 2 "who can take the biggest". One for the girls and one for guys and girls (anally).

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
That's a great idea! I hope this gets more steam behind it

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
I kinda like the idea, it sounds like fun. Maybe we could brainstorm some punishments not just for the smallest, but also for the people who end up in the middle?

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I kinda like the idea, it sounds like fun. Maybe we could brainstorm some punishments not just for the smallest, but also for the people who end up in the middle?

Perhaps have a series of ranks. So the smallest and biggest 3/5/7/10 (depending on how many enter) get ranked, and the biggest can punish the smallest.

Say there are 6 people, ranked from 1 (smallest) to 6 (biggest)

1 gets a punishment from all the others, 2 gets punishments from 3-6, 3 gets a punishment from 4-6

Mattjhns

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2010
i have a pretty average size dick so i would be somewhat interested in the measurement contest, but i think it would be interesting to also have one about who can take the most/ anally/ vaginally

thatswhatshesaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
For anyone interested, there is a website called cocksizecontest.com that allows you to compare penis sizes with other men around the world. It also allows for forfeits for the losers of the compares, which is a nice touch. Please don't see this as a shameless plug, just wanted to share some info with you all.

Featured Threads

New Personals