Attention Female Dare Sluts, Subs and Their Masters

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
I am looking for female subs, or just sluts that like doing dares. I would like to find a few females interested in doing a weekly dare competition where the members of kinktalk will vote to decide who completed the dare the best. Please contact me for more details if you are interested in competting. Masters also are encouraged to enter their subs in the cmpitition as well. All limits and rules will be agreed upon before the contest begins.

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
i think that is a good idea, unfortunately I don't have a female slave or sub.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
what type of reporting was you thinking? written reports of how it went, or pictures or a combination of both?

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Once we get some people who want to participate. I would like all participants to send me their likes, dislikes, and limits from which I will compile a list that will work for everyone. I feel that these dares be dares that can be completed alone, non-public indoors, pictures (without face) taken for proof and no more than 20 -30 minutes to complete. Since laws vary depending on location I feel that indoors will allow more people to participate. Once all the rules are agreed upon by all participants. Each participant can contribute a challenge idea for the first one. My Master will choose the first dare. There will be a limit of three to four days to complete the dare and post to kinktalk a description of what you did and pictures (without face) for proof. Once posted we will give another three days for kinktalk members to vote for a winner. The winner will choose the next dare as well as a penalty for the looser and or losers.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
Love the idea, but do not have a sub to enter. However, would love to be part of the voting. Let me know when you begin.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Rules

Pictures are required as proof of completing the dare and written reports are suggested as well.
Limits: Permanent, Stretching, Extreme Pain, Openly Public, Urine, Scat, Vomit, Toilet Play, Illegal, Family, Friends, Animals, Videos And No Pictures with face.
Please send me a pm if you agree to these rules or if you have a suggestion. I would like for all those participating to respond within the next 48 hours and be sure to send your suggestion for the first dare.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
For those of you who would like to participate but pics are a limit, I would like to offer the oppurtunity for you to participate anyway. However, Please keep in mind that you may get fewer votes without pics.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
For those of you who would like to participate but pics are a limit, I would like to offer the oppurtunity for you to participate anyway. However, Please keep in mind that you may get fewer votes without pics.

Pics (as I wrote to you in a message) are limits for me so I accepts this :)

Sissy DL Slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2012
Michigan, USA
@betty
would you accept Sissy Slaves/Subs in here? if so May i join? I can do Limited Pics and i have a friend with me that might be able to help with some tasks i can not do on my own.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
spanked for charity

I Am interested... Will try to complete tasks.

i have an excellent idea-a sponsored spank!-this is to raise money to donate to some local good causes-comic relief perhaps?-get all your friends together-they must pay for the privelage to spank your bottom!

Featured Threads

New Personals