Time for a Contest!

Who get's your for a vote! Please limit votes to one male and one female.

• wet_slut

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • BlondeSlut

• Bettyboop61969

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • wedgieboy

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • evpierced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Found another site called kinkpeeps, its really a social but work but, I think might be more suited to posting competition entries as the album system is a bit haphazard here.
On kinkpeeps you can create a group, and have multiple albums in the group as well as discussion, its a bit like yahoo groups in that respect.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
The Point

Did i miss the point of winning/voting?

Of course there is the obvious. Knowing you are the favorite Dare Slut in your catagory on Kinktalk. Also, the winner gets to choose the next dare as well as a penalty for the person with the least amount of votes. All within contest limits of course.:D

I am not certain just how to go about deciding what to do with those who promised but failed to produce an album or report.:confused:

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Poll Results

OK , looks like wedgieboy has won First place in the male catagory and bettybopp61969 (me) for the female catagory. :D This would have been a lot funner if everyone would have posted their contest albums. I obviously had fun anyway. I will be posting info soon if we have another contest but I really need more people who are dedicated to showing their stuff. :cool:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
thank you for your contest betty it is a shame more didnt join but i really enjoyed your album!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Unfortunately, saying that you will be joining in is one thing, actual doing is another.... Your album was great fun hope you run another comp soon.....

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
I am curious as to who voted for the ones who didn't participate and why they did so, strikes me as strange.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Another Contest

Unfortunately, saying that you will be joining in is one thing, actual doing is another.... Your album was great fun hope you run another comp soon.....

I would like to do another contest soon. Anyone TRUELY committed to competing please contact me. :D

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Curiosity

I am curious as to who voted for the ones who didn't participate and why they did so, strikes me as strange.

I don't know? Perhaps loyal fans that enjoyed their previous albums. Your guess is as good as mine DomDaddy. It was a lot of fun for me regardless. :p

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
Then we shall have to keep the competition running, with a grand total of one competitor. This means you always win, which is good.... however it means also you always lose, so must be punished at the end of each contest.

Featured Threads

New Personals