Is it safe to?... Photo challenge

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had this idea, I think we can build a game. I know some people feel not safe to do particular dare so:

In this thread just post a question "Is it safe to do this"? Poor example (I don't want to act as a spoiler): is it safe to insert a ginger root or soap up my ass? The next poster should answer: yes, it is, here is my photo link. Or "no, it is not good for your health because of..."

The one who says "yes it is" should post a photo to prove.

I want a photo contest where everything looks safe and everyone helps others in uncertain ideas. And everyone is happy for the photos posted.

However: a rule. Anyone who posts a photo would write his or her nickname with a marker. Just to show that it was real.

Now please come with your best ideas and ask: Is it safe to?

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Is it safe to be naked outdoors and outside your own property in broad daylight? :confused:

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Is it safe to be naked outdoors and outside your own property in broad daylight? :confused:

I'd say yes it is, but I'd add the caveat that it would depend on your neighborhood and surroundings.
I'm assuming this part of your question should have read:
and outside ON your own property in broad daylight?
To which I'd say, it depends on your property.
For me, I have a six foot fence around my property, however, the neighbors to one side are close enough that if they were in their upstairs bedrooms, they could see into a section of the yard. So, that might not be "safe" and the rest of my yard is similar. I have found one spot that blocks the view of all my neighbors, but is in nearly direct view of the side road in front of my house. My safe spot is "safe" as long as no one comes down that road at the time I'm naked. As it is, I keep a towel or a wrap around kilt handy until I'm done taking pictures.

So, I'd say "yes it is safe" but you have to be aware of your surroundings.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
smalldckbnd, remember that you do have to post an image to prove it!

hmm. is it safe to gape one's anus?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
No, I don't think so.

Is it safe to use a nettles whip on your pussy ?

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
smalldckbnd, remember that you do have to post an image to prove it!

hmm. is it safe to gape one's anus?

No ma'am, had not forgot to post a picture. just waiting until daylight.

picture.php

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
I don't think it is. it can probably cause signifcant damage, cause infertility and other bodily damage. nice pic btw, smalldckbnd.

Is it safe to remain in chastity for extensive periods of time?

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
I don't think it is. it can probably cause signifcant damage, cause infertility and other bodily damage. nice pic btw, smalldckbnd.

Estelle-Getty460.jpg

I agree with you.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
nettles punishment

No, I don't think so.

Is it safe to use a nettles whip on your pussy ?

i cant be certain,but it is probably safe-i have seen a woman stuffing nettles deep into her own pussy/vagina on a video i found on the web-as long as the person doesn't have any harmful 'allergy' to the presence of formic acid-the stuff contained within stinging nettles-keep well away from contact with the eyes though-never push them into the womans face-you might end up blinding her!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore

Thanks misbhavn :D

I would imagine it is safe as long as the device doesn't cut off blood flow to the member for the guys and for a woman, the only chastity devices I've seen are belts, so while probably uncomfortable, and maybe difficult to pee while wearing, seems safe.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
i cant be certain,but it is probably safe-i have seen a woman stuffing nettles deep into her own pussy/vagina on a video i found on the web-as long as the person doesn't have any harmful 'allergy' to the presence of formic acid-the stuff contained within stinging nettles-keep well away from contact with the eyes though-never push them into the womans face-you might end up blinding her!

queensnake.com have some nice clips. However, fact: nettles have absolutely no effect in your mouth (just care about your lips, the tongue and inside mouth are ok. I made a lot of fun of my friends: look, these aren't stinging nettles, I can touch them with my tongue... etc). I am quite curious now if they are really painful inside pussy or ass or only at the entrance.

I can't respond to this post with a photo attached but I'll try to continue the topic with something else. Thanks.

Featured Threads

New Personals