Submissive- 19 - looking for humiliating and otherwise dares!

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
I'm a submissive, and my Master has told me to ask for dares/ ideas of what He should have me do. Can be anything, though, needles and scat aren't something that He really enjoys~

Anyone have any ideas? I'll report what we do on the forum if you doooo~

mordeth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2011
Always be naked and in highheels when you are with him.
When he comes over to your Place or he gets home greet him kneeling and offer him a blowjob.

Trygg

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2010
When he comes over to your Place or he gets home greet him kneeling and offer him a blowjob.

Hello there! This is her master/boyfriend. :) We really do like this idea, but would love to have a time constraint to it, mostly for the feeling of accomplishment she has for completing tasks. (ie. "For the next three days, week, 2 weeks, etc.")

mordeth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2011
Ok, then have the timelimit set to the 28th of this month

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Hello there! This is her master/boyfriend. :) We really do like this idea, but would love to have a time constraint to it, mostly for the feeling of accomplishment she has for completing tasks. (ie. "For the next three days, week, 2 weeks, etc.")

come on guy that should be a lifetime rule for every good gf ;)

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
She should wet herself in public 14 times. It should be visible just by looking and a big spot. Only 1 time a day and you can only change your pants after 45 minutes.

ValiantCave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2014
London
Put a vibrator in your preferred hole for 2 hours on the highest setting. Doing other things at the same time is ok (as is stopping to change the battery if needed of course). With pics/short vid clips if possible ;)

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
I'm a submissive, and my Master has told me to ask for dares/ ideas of what He should have me do. Can be anything, though, needles and scat aren't something that He really enjoys~

Anyone have any ideas? I'll report what we do on the forum if you doooo~

For the next year you can't orgasm even when he is fucking you. Furthermore, whenever you are bad, a month will be added to that time period in addition to your normal punishment.

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
My Master will choose what He wants me to do, and i will post progress on each dare~ thanks ya'll!

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
Thankyou so much guys. We will be doing some of these dares today check back later for updates please! And check my blog as well. Im such a slut.... just reading these has made me dripping...

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
toys

I do have- vibes a violet wand dildos nipple clamps whips and anal plug.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Just read your blog and saw that you are trying to train your ass so that your Master can use it without fear of tearing you. To help with that you should wear your anal plug at all times unless you need to use the bathroom. Try to increase in size about every week.

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
dare

I did it :) when He came home I was waiting on the bed- makeup done wirh nothing but a tie and heels on (the tie was to give Him easier access n so He culd pull my slutty lil head into His cock) . I knealt at His feet and begged to suck His cock. After a while we ended up having very fun very rough aex. Thankyou for the dare and sorry its taking sooo long! will post a pic once I decide on one that looks good haha

Featured Threads

New Personals