thegothickitty666

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2017
higginsville
My boyfriend is currently in Colorado. I want to find new ways to play with him at a distance. I want to be submissive to him but it's hard not physically being together Any ideas on what the two of us could do. We have talked about using kik and skype to do things together.

mrdrprof

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 29, 2017
I would recommend using Kik and Skype. I believe there's also toys that you can try and get, but for long distance, which is like a blue tooth connected dildo and flashlight that lets you both feel each other's genitals long distance. I don't remember the toy much.

Also, depending on why he's away, you can try and make a list of secret words that he can choose from to text you so that are tasks you have to do and sext him later. For example, if he says you should take out the groceries from the trunk of the car, it means you need to anally penetrate yourself for him with toys and send him pics.

I am new to this completely, so these are totally random ideas I have, but hope it helps

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
You can use any app which support audio/video for long distance, and in that way use your imagination and role play. Some online tasks can be fun but on start you can find it difficult. Since you are submissive all creativity will be on him,and you will do things to yourself, but you two can work together and can be really fun, after all lots of people practice online M/s or D/s relationships. Also, there are new toy/s, which you can use on long distance and he can control it with app on phone, if i remember good, its Lush.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I think skype would do and if you need a physical thing over you I recommend that you need to buy a toy for yourself so that it would ease more the physical satisfaction.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I think it's best to use your imagination during interaction activity. It will give more stimulation. Both emotions will have more eagerness and excitement to satisfy one's need. It probably has a lot of difference from real but it will give satisfaction as you get used to it. Using messenger application is a great way to visualize the things you want to do.

Featured Threads

New Personals