Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2017
25 year old dominant female seeking a submissive female under 40

Hello Ladies !
Its Goddess Anna!
Im A 26 year old LESBIAN Goddesss/Mistress (NO F’N GUYS!!!) looking for submissive obedient women to serve under me …
We will first have a few messages getting to know each other a lil and I will see if you got my criteria
NO KIDDIE GAMES if you don’t want this or will take this serious don’t message me..
love giving subs/slaves tasks to do over kik. I give different variety of tasks …Basically I’m looking for women that are pleasers and will understand your role , with no arguments/questions asked…
I AM A GOLD STAR LESBIAN (if you dont know that means Ive NVR been with a guy before and dont plan on it )
ALSO I AM AN ALPHA FEMALE SOO WITH THAT SAID.
I prefer to be referred as Ma'am at all times when talking to me ! ….. Yes/no Ma'am.. Responding to my orders or questions… Any response from yuh better have Ma'am.. This a sign that are loyal , obedient , and have manners for your Miss..

If you’re interested, message me on kik @goddessannaa saying “Hey Ma'am, Im applying to be your sub ) as well as how much experince you have in the BDSM life …

Understand THIS…should you message me….I WILL EXPECT you to Follow MY Instructions WithOUT Questioning ME. ….OR I WILL Block you… Rewarded for cooperation and obedience ONLY!!!

PS: You WILL BE REQUIRED to send a KIK CAMERA pic to prove you are who you say you are … I can sniff out fakes in a matter of seconds .. so dont even try …

XOXO

• Kinks:
bondage spankings domination degrading

• Experience:
I have been doing this for 7 years now

• Limits:
none

Attachments

• 00051e68-1c5d-49f7-2ee3-335f8c439e88_200.jpg
    00051e68-1c5d-49f7-2ee3-335f8c439e88_200.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 11

Featured Threads