For corporal punishment I'm a...

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The two basic types of corporal punishment are thudy, things like broad paddles, etc and stingy, crops, whips and so on.
The question here is for both subs and Dom(me)s, what do you prefer?
Feel free to discuss the merits of either in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: MotherWitt

tracymay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2017
Oregon
Stingy

I like the feel of stingy more, and it lasts longer. Thudy style like wood tends to bruise me more and has a numbing feeling, it hurts some the next day but not as fun. Stingy like leather or rubber stings and tingles during and after. Likes bites... Seems to go easier to more areas with slappy/stingy.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Even though I don't have much experience with either, particularly the stingy ones and both appeal to me masochisticly, I personally feel stingy ones have more kinky appeal than thudy which seems more generic and less sexy/kinky to me. So I do prefer stingy and have voted for the same. Though due to lack of experience in either I am unaware of the merits of either in this respect!

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
It really depends on what kind of scene we're doing my sub prefers the heavy moose hide flogger. So if she misbehaves it's stingy rubber or paracord. Always fun to balance and make sure she experiences different sensations.

chokedncollared

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2021
I prefer when @Kimuratrap spanks me OTK with his hand, which he can do in a thudding or stinging way. The thudding spanks seem to leave bruises and the pain of those intensify faster (with less swats) so if it’s a long spanking, I prefer stinging slaps.

BrookeJx

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2021
The two basic types of corporal punishment are thudy, things like broad paddles, etc and stingy, crops, whips and so on.
The question here is for both subs and Dom(me)s, what do you prefer?
Feel free to discuss the merits of either in this thread.
I love whips. The quick strikes and how they can sting, mildly, or burn and cut. Sends me straight to sub space.

Reactions: Birchlover

WolfShark

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2021
Thudy! I prefer using my hands to spank subs when they act disobedient. It’s more instinctive for me.

Reactions: PunisherH

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
I hate (but love) thin firm lexan paddles with holes. The holes do make a difference probably mostly at impact, but still, they do make a difference.

I also crave the pain from an extension cord

♡♡ holly

Featured Threads

New Personals