My 10 Golden Rules For The Week

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
After a break, I returned to the website. There were messages from my owner, demanding to know where I was. I now replied to them, knowing it was going to bring some pain and humiliation into my life.

“Sir, your whore has been busy and pre-occupied with work. She knows that she was wrong and deserves to be punished, but asks that when you set her tasks for the coming week, you take into account her current work load, and the lack of time she has to devote to you for your pleasure”

Maybe by stating that I had been wrong and that I was deserving of punishment, my owner would take pity on me, and be lenient.

“This whore has been looking at a thread called rules, if Sir would like to choose some of the rules for me to apply to my life this week, I will try to accommodate him”

The following day, I logged onto the website – Sir, had replied. The following instructions were given:

1. Slut is only to use the toilet in the first 10 minutes of every odd hour

2. Slut will edge twice as soon as she returns home from work

3. Following the two edges, slut is to change into an outfit most becoming to a whore like her to prepare her meal (except on a Wednesday, when slut can wear what she pleases)

4. Once slut has eaten her meal she is to wipe one plate clean with her tit on a Monday and Tuesday, and by way of thanking her owner for her rest day, she is to wipe two plates clean (using both tits on Thursday)

5. When slut has cleared the dishes and is ready to reflect on the day, she is allowed to wipe her tit(s) using ice and a scourer.

6. Slut is then to undress, and wearing only her ankle spreaders, she will crawl across the carpeted floor to her thinking corner, ensuring that her tits and pussy feel the rough carpet beneath her. On reaching her thinking corner, she is to lean over a wooden chair and spank her ass with a paddle at least 50 times each cheek. Slut may then get up kneel for 15 minutes while she reflects on what a whore she is, allowing herself to be used. The kneeling will alternate between taking place on the wooden chair, and the carpet.

7. Slut will write a report to her owner, via the website every Friday evening.

8. If Slut performs all these tasks without failure, sluts’ owner will reward her by allowing her to cum on Saturday morning and Sunday evening.

9. The remainder of the weekend will be her own

10. Slut’s owner reserves the right to change the rules as he wishes.

O fuck, living my life according to my owner’s rules seems impossible, I am sure to fail, and will be punished – why did I log back on to this web site?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
because you are a slut and can't live without it.... these tasks seem simple... all you have to do is do them.. perhaps the most difficult will be number 6.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Sir,
I am in total agreement with you that I could not keep of this site, I do however wonder if you are correct to call me a slut, I believe that I am lower than a slut.

As for the tasks, I failed two of them on the first day, and am waiting to hear how I will be punished. A blog of my first day and what I failed will appear later today.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Monday

The first day of my week was a confusing one. Being a Bank Holiday I was unable to start to live by my owners' rules. The only task I needed to focus on was toilet training. Mid morning I realised that I wanted a pee, I looked at the clock.

Bollocks, it was 11.15, realising I had almost two hours before my toilet break made me feel that I was desperate to go - decision time do I pee myself or disobey my owner and use the toilet?

The grain of decency left in me would not allow myself to do something as humiliating as piss myself, so I used the toilet in the knowledge that I would be punished for being such a pathetic, weak slut.

I spent the afternoon thinking of the tasks that lay ahead of me, not knowing if I should have felt shame or humiliation. What I did feel was excitement..

At 6.30pm, the time I usually come home from work, I changed into something slutty to cook my meal. It was ready by 6.55, now I had a choice:

Do I eat and risk losing my next toilet slot, or do I let my food go cold to ensure that I was able to have a piss.

I ate like a desperate animal, anxious to complete my meal before 7.00pm and achieved this at least.

My mind wandered to the immediate tasks ahead, the task of wiping a plate clean with my tit, of crawling naked on all fours like a snake, of spanking myself for being such a whore, and of kneeling on a chair for 15 minutes, reflecting on what I had become.

Many of these tasks were new to me, and what should have appalled me, filled me with excitement. One single thought came to mind, that allowed me to control my emotions. The tasks were not meant for my pleasure, but for my owners'. My purpose in life was to please my owner.

I went into the kitchen, aware that as it was still light outside and I ran the risk of being seen.

I pulled the right side of my top down, exposing my breast, I wiped the dish clean with my naked tit, looking at my actions, the thrill increasing each circular motion. I was thrilled, looking forward to the day when I would have to use both tits to clean two dishes. My biggest disappointment was that my naked breast was not covered in any food colouring, it just looked and felt greasy. I left the tit out for half an hour enjoying the feel of the curry on it.

At 8pm I went upstairs, washed the grease of my tit with a scourer and iced water, undressed and proceeded to crawl on the floor, snake like. Did I think I was a pathetic whore? No, Instead of shame, I remembered a thread where someone instructed a slut like me to make sure that her pussy and tits rubbed against the carpet, to feel the carpet burn. Yes, surely that is what my owner wanted of me too.

Having arrived at my corner destination part of my body was red, my pussy and tits were sore.. Must try harder I thought as I leant over the wooden chair and spanked each cheek 20 times with my paddle, I knelt on the wooden chair to reflect on the day.

Whore, Slut, Cunt, Fuck-Meat all names that I have been called, and made to repeat in the past. All names that I knew were true of me, yet instead of shame, there was excitement, I wanted to play with myself, my sore nipples wanted more attention. I held them tightly between my fingers, and twisted them.. Fuck, I so wanted to indulge in nipple torture. My cunt was wet, I wanted to put my fingers deep into my cunt, and cum - but I was not allowed too - I had to make another decision...

Do I disobey my owner and not complete 15 minutes kneeling reflective time, or do I disobey him by fucking myself until I achieved the orgasm I was desperate for? Either way I would be punished.

I got of the chair after 3 minutes.

My first day and TWO rules were broken.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
For your punishment for using the bathroom without authorization you will lose your next potty break.

for the failing to kneel for 15 minutes to reflect on your actions as a filthy whore you will get naked, spread dry rice on the floor next to a wall, and kneel on the rice with a dime held to the wall by each nipple. stay in this position for 30 minutes (15 for yesterdays failure, 15 for todays reflection) if a coin drops you will replace it and increase the time kneeling by 5 minutes. this will happen every time you drop the coin and will only end once you have successfully completed 30 minutes straight.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
For your punishment for using the bathroom without authorization you will lose your next potty break.

for the failing to kneel for 15 minutes to reflect on your actions as a filthy whore you will get naked, spread dry rice on the floor next to a wall, and kneel on the rice with a dime held to the wall by each nipple. stay in this position for 30 minutes (15 for yesterdays failure, 15 for todays reflection) if a coin drops you will replace it and increase the time kneeling by 5 minutes. this will happen every time you drop the coin and will only end once you have successfully completed 30 minutes straight.

Sir,

Although I thank you for your interest, whatever punishment I have to endure is to be decided by my esteemed owner.

The week is not yet over, and I am guessing he is storing up punishments for me with each passing day.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
Sir,

Although I thank you for your interest, whatever punishment I have to endure is to be decided by my esteemed owner.

The week is not yet over, and I am guessing he is storing up punishments for me with each passing day.

ok well you can pass this idea on to hiim then he can use it or modify it to suit his own ideas.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Owner on KT

ok well you can pass this idea on to hiim then he can use it or modify it to suit his own ideas.

Sir,

I am sure that my owner will read the idea himself. I believe he is reading my blogs/threads to find out how I am performing the tasks he set me.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Tuesday - Day 2

Shit, I am really in for it. I broke more rules again.

I was busy in work, and at 11 am was at a meeting and felt unable to ask to be excused. They may have wanted to know why I couldn't wait, and explaining that I could only use the toilet for the first ten minutes of every alternate hour would have been too embarrassing

A similar situation occured in the afternoon..

I am not having much luck with this toilet training task..

On returning home I edged twice using my rabbit.

I could feel my cunt grab the rabbit tight as it vibrated.. At the end of the first edge I removed the rabbit. I wanted to enjoy the sheer delight of feeling something hard enter my pathetic cunt again. The second time, the rabbit went in deeper, the vibrations were more intense. The rabbit's ears were stimulating my clit, fuck, I could sense myself cummin. I knew I had to switch off and remove the rabbit, but it seemed like an impossible task.. All my effort went into that tiny action, I managed to switch it off just as I was cummin - resulting in a ruined orgasm, Is this punishable? I wondered.

The remainder of the day was much the same as Monday. I changed into my slutty clothes, surprised at how comfortable I felt in them. Prepared and ate my meal. Used my tit to wipe my dish clean. I was aware of the excitement building up as I thought of Thursday when I would be allowed to use both tits to clean dishes.

After a break I went upstairs, crawled across the floor, knelt on all fours and spanked each cheek 20 times with my paddle, then proceeded to kneel on the floor, this time I lasted for 5 minutes. During this time I was unable to focus on the day's actions, on allowing myself to be used and abused, instead I wished that others could watch me. Maybe if I beg my owner he will allow me to record my humiliation, but then again, if he knew it was something I wanted to do, he might deny me the pleasure as a means of punishment.

I am obviously no good at reflective corner time either.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Wednesday - Day 3

Half way through the week and my kind esteemed owner had given me an easy day. Tasks to undertake included toilet training and edging twice on returning home from work.

It should have been such an easy day, even for a stupid slut like me. So what went wrong?

Having woken at 5.30am to let my cat out, my head was awash of the previous day's work, spreadsheets and figures were swirling in my thoughts.

I made a cup of tea, checked my email and returned to bed to try and relax.

Eventually the spreadsheets and figures were replaced by thoughts of food being rubbed on my tits, of my crawling across floors, of possible punishments for failing to keep to the esteemed owner's rules.

My tits started to tingle and I raised my hands and circled my nipples, before pinching and twisting them. It felt amazing. Playing with my tits aroused me even more, once again my cunt felt wet. My rabbit was on the bed next to me, I picked it up intinctively, whithout using any lube I inserted the Vibe deep into my cunt and switched it on. This time I allowed myself to cum, just as I did, my alarm clock rang, it was only 7.30 and I had disobeyed my owner.

I got up, showered and prepared to go to work. It was difficult, my actions so early in the morning had left me worn out.

During the day, my toilet training went well, and on returning home, I struggled to find the energy to edge twice.

This disobedient whore really needed an early night, and was relieved that no other tasks were required.

Two days left - no doubt I would soon receive a message from my esteemed owner, informing me of the punishment for my failure. Whatever tasks are set I will undertake them as I know I need to be disciplined. I must be taught how to be an obedient slut sub

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Just want to say I really do love the toilet training idea/method. And having the Slut clean her plate with her tit is just so simple an perfect. May have to steal that one ;)

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
Yes. You Deserve a lot more then just that for Vanishing on him. I would have made sure you got a Swift and Severe Punishment for doing that to me. Mainly as i have a Rule if your gonna go inactive notify me a head of time and give me a reason why. I wish you would have reported on the rest of the days.

Featured Threads

New Personals