The Sleeping-bag

retro_ranger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 2, 2009
A friend was having a get-together for a her birthday. It was a party but only a small one. Due to the fact she lives in the middle of nowhere me and my gf were going to stay the night. In the end about seven people stayed, including us.

I got late and everybody got ready to sleep. Me and my gf were going to share a sleeping bag. I was in my boxers, she got her pj's on (a small strappy top that showed her nipples off, v sexy! and some girly-boxer bottoms)

Once the light was off it was pitch black. The room was quiet for about five minutes then I felt a hand massage my groin, only for a few seconds then it stopped. I knew what it meant. My gf was lying on her side, facing away from me. I reached a hand around onto her tummy. It felt smooth and soft. Then I slid my hand downwards, I felt my fingers run through her sexy dark pubic hair. She shaves her bikini line but trims the rest short. I feel her fidget slightly in anticipation. I run and finger down between her legs and curve it upwards slightly. I feel she is already wet and very horny.

I rub quietly for two minutes. We're close together in the single sleeping bag and getting hot and sweaty. With 5 other people in the room we don't make a sound. She slips her top off, I feel her sweaty warm body against mine. I can just make out her breasts and her hard nipples in the gloom. I'm still rubbing her pussy and she rolls onto her back then, slowly and quietly, lifts her knees and pulls her panties off. She's now completely naked in a sleeping bag with me in a room with 5 people who have no idea!!

She opens her legs slightly and i get two fingers inside. I hear her cough to cover a moan. As I finger her she lay there, biting her lip and holding her breasts, trying hard not to make a noise. I don't press her too hard, I don't want everyone to know what we're up to.

She reaches out and tugs at my boxers, finally pulling them down to my knees. She feels how hard i am and squeezes my shaft gently.

Then, slowly, she rolls on top of me (a tight fit in a sleeping bag!!!) then lowers herself onto my stiff member. She slowly pushes herself down until I'm all the way into her. The, just as quietly, she slides all the way to the tip and back again. She does this for about five mins. Neither of us make a sound as she slides herself up and down on me. My penis is slick with her juices and she moves on me with ease.

She slides all the way down one more time then whispers into my ear as quietly as she can "Should stop. I'm gonna cum."

I knew it's time to stop. We didn't think our friends would be impressed if they knew we were having sex right next to them OR if we woke them up! I nodded even though she couldn't see, but she knew I agreed. But she didnt want to slide off, everytime she tried, she got to the tip then slide back down again, not wanting me out of her. This went on for another five minutes or so. I was smiling because it felt great!

Eventually she managed to pull herself off my hard head then she pressed her body close to me, she was stil lying on top. "Hold on" she whispered. Then, with very little room but a lot of determination, she wiggled down the sleeping bag. Suddenly i felt a hand on my penis then a set of lips around my penis. It was still slick with her juices but she didn't mind (which surprised me because normally she didn't like the tast of herself!) She hadn't cum so she was still as horny as hell and proceeded to give me the hardest bj she has ever given me. Without the ability to tell her i was about to cum (due to the other 5 people in the room) I just had to let go and i came hard into her mouth. I heard her cough slightly but she swallowed then came to the surface. (It was the first time she had swallowed too, I was honoured!) She rubbed her still moist mound against me and hugged me tight.

"You can pay me back later," she told me and I knew she would make sure I'd pay up. Satisfied, we both fell asleep.

The morning came and the sunlight woke me through the thin curtain. Before the others awoke properly I woke her up and we quickly slipped our night clothes on again, in case anybody suspected anything.

Ever since then not one of them has said anything, so I am guessing nobody heard our sexy nighttime romp!

I paid her back before the week was out - if i enough people wanna know, maybe i'll tell you! :p

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Great story! Sure, I'd like to hear how you paid her back.

Though, assuming this is a true story, I think the other people knew. I've been "the other person" in situations like that. (Well, okay and the person having sex.) And even if they didn't hear you, they can definately smell you the next morning. The smell of sex is pretty hard to mistake for anything else. They probably just don't want to embarass you by bringing it up.

Good for you either way!

mazoo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 24, 2010
love to hear the next part might have been hotter though if she had of cum without your friends knowing

Jane143

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2012
Loved the story...Though I never had the chance to get kinky in a sleeping bag, I always fantasize about it...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Very nice tale. Reminds me of a party I went too and this girl and I shared two bags zipped together..... similar events unfolded except that I filled her pussy.

Featured Threads

New Personals