The cornfield

retro_ranger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 2, 2009
I was walking the dogs one evening with my girlfriend. It was autumn-ish (i cant 100% remember the date) and the corn in the cornfield was at its highest. Soon it would be cut down and the field would be empty again for winter. We walked the dogs passed the cornfield and into the woods. The dogs had a good time and the sun was slowly setting, creating that orange glow on everything. We got really horny on the way round and couldn't wait to get back home. Her house was actually on the otherside of the cornfield and usually we always walk around, but we really needed each other so decided to take a short cut through.

Big mistake.

Once we were in there we forgot all about the dogs and realised that in the 7 foot corn, nobody could see us. In less than a minute we had stripped off completely naked and i was down on the ground with her riding my rock hard cock. She bounced up and down and looked beautiful with the orange sky above her. She held her 30F boobs as she slide up and down on top of me. Then I grabbed her, swung her round so she was on the ground and started really pounding her. Moving in and out as fast and hard as she could take. She came before I did and cried out really loud. I don't know if anybody could hear but in the corn it didn't matter because it was so thick nobody could see. Not long after she had orgasmed I knew that i was going to cum to. I asked her what to do and she told me what to do. As we had no way of cleaning up any mess, I came hard inside her, she said she was so sensitive she felt it. Once we were both spent she squated and allowed as much as possible to drip out. Then she slid on her thong, which she hoped would hold any other liquid from dripping out until she could get home and clean herself. She slid her denim skirt on as I got dressed also.

Holding hands we left the cornfield and found the dogs sitting patiently by the front door. I noticed a trickle of a mixture of mine and her cum down her leg, it was by her knee now. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and into the shower to clean up.

We did it in there also. It was just one of those horny days.

At least in the shower it didn't matter where i came!

It was a good day :)

Featured Threads

New Personals