dirty_bbw_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2016
Germany
Fantasie? A lot!

One fantasy i have is to be tied up naked and being used two dominant females.
One of them could fuck me in the ass and the other could sit on my face.

abwantdmommyga

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2015
georgia usa
My fantasy but come True

My fantasy is I am given a dare which do to my switch nature puts me in a slave to females
Mode this is done by any female item on or in girls diaper etc initial dare begins with such under my clothes and a public place to go sometimes I am told to bring extra things
But mostly just as said the fantasy is when I get there as a time was set let's say the local mall for now I begin my dare initially I walk around I notice a girl not far beyond me but not
Anyone I know per my instructions I make my own to the area outside of the lady's room it is
A semi blind from view and thus relatively safe for the dare when out comes a girl and right up to me the one I got behind earlier is directly behind me for this example let's say under clothing I have a Huggies princess diaper on but the basics appy to if baby girl or teen or just fem. This said the one in front gets Right up to me and says calmly you lost give what wearing
Under my pants I m nervous when this is said as I hesitate the girl behind grabs the waist of my Jean left by order loose on instruction to make the dare easier I go to reach the hands off my jeans but ! the girl in f!don't grabs my hands and before I can free them the other has dropped my pants exposing the pink diaper with a Disney or the girls say very loudly look we have a baby girl and try laugh I fear someone hearing when the both say in loud clear voice isn't that right baby girl girl behind spanks my diaper ass when I hesitate the get louder so to save my self I say yes they remove me to inside the lady's bathroom and finish stripping me
Then they say I am there baby girl and will do all they say or will be left there in just my diaper
If want more on this fantasy or its other versions contact me on here or kik but remember this is a real time thing so where online might set things going you would still need girls local to me to make happen in other words near me here in Georgia my kik is abwantsmommyga
Thanks for reading doubt will happen but thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals