Pee game for girls

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a game i dreamed up one day for a sub friend who enjoys a bit a bit of light piss play. It requires some skill in how accurately you can pee or you will spend time sitting around in pissy clothes!
You start as you might expect with a full bladder, you will also need a small cup, something like a proper tea cup is ideal. And lastly you will need a timer, the one on your phone will do fine.
You will need a full size bathroom for this as it requires quite a bit of space.

Undress fully and lay all your clothes around on the bathroom floor, set your timer to 2 minutes. Place the cup on one item of your clothes and start the timer, now squat down over the cup and pee in until it's full. Pick up the full cup and empty it into the toilet. Place the cup on another item of clothing and again pee until it's full then empty, repeat this process until your 2 minutes time is up. When the time is up you must wait one hour until you can try again. Dress in your clothes from the floor and wait until your hour is up.

Keep repeating until you no longer need to pee, or you give up, or run out of time. If somehow you manage to fully relieve yourself on the first try you must still wear the clothes for one hour.

Have fun!

Last edited:

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
Nice dare :D

Would like to hear of the girls doing it... ;)

You could adapt it for the gys by (of cours using their hands is off limits... where will be the fun...):

1. Gyus have to stand while doing this dare.
2. Or another distance or position (like on all fours: a guys had is in the front... the penis at the back... it will be most difficult to not "spill" anything.
3. Doing it with a hard cock (for edging you could touch)

Any guys out there willing to try? (I can't I live with my family, thats to public... :( )

Have you got any other ideas to adapt the dare for guys or make it harder for the girls?

I hope it's ok that I bursted in your thread... but since nobody has posted anything I hope it's ok ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals