Index Toe Can't Be Longer Than the Big Toe!

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Ugh, I can't stand when people's index toe is longer than their big toe!
This really turns me off and makes me sick. Anyone agree?

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I know someone else who feels the same way. I never really notice that particular thing myself. I am more interested in the overall shape of the foot and toes.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
They say that if the middle toe is longer than the big toe, that it is a sign that that person is the dominant in their family, relationships, or household. That may be why some people, specifically the dominant type, find that configuration distasteful.

It could be hard wired into the brain to take note of it for relationships, similar to the inborn genetic conditioning to find large hips on a woman attractive for breeding.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Hey that is an interesting point that you made. I would be curious to see how many dom's felt the same way about the toe thing.

pillowman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
Hang on a sec my index toe is bigger than my big toe and I'm a submissive.... explain that!

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Index toe longer than big toe yeah I noticed but

Yes I have noticed that people have an index toe that is longer than the big one but it doesn't turn me off. I often wonder why that is but trying to explain that is like trying to explain why some women have breast that are different sizes. Most women's right breast is slightly larger than the left breast but does that stop a man from enjoying both breasts.

I do respect the poster's right to be turn off.

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
Oh heck yea, I hate that. I stare at it and wonder why and how did that happen. But I won't touch them or even attempt to get freaky with them at all. Yuck!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I see it sometimes, but I'm okay with a longer index toe.

Tiger

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2008
They say that if the middle toe is longer than the big toe, that it is a sign that that person is the dominant in their family, relationships, or household. That may be why some people, specifically the dominant type, find that configuration distasteful.

It could be hard wired into the brain to take note of it for relationships, similar to the inborn genetic conditioning to find large hips on a woman attractive for breeding.

My index toes are bigger than the big toe and I am definately not the dominant person in the family or relationship. I would rather have a smaller index toe but I don't think it's disgusting.

jaxguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2009
But I like that

Ugh, I can't stand when people's index toe is longer than their big toe!
This really turns me off and makes me sick. Anyone agree?

I'm just the opposite, when the index toe is longer than the big toe I find it very attractive - almost overwhelmingly so. I suppose the saying different strokes for different folks applies.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Na it's not that bad, i heard somewhere that jesus was meant to have had it.

not sure, could have been a dream/i made that up that i heard it in

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
My index toe isn't bigger then my big toe ._.
They pretty much run from big to small.

Does anybody have pictures of feet where the index toe is longer then the big toe?
I never saw that before D:

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
My index toe isn't bigger then my big toe ._.
They pretty much run from big to small.

Does anybody have pictures of feet where the index toe is longer then the big toe?
I never saw that before D:

Just a random photo i found when googling "index toe bigger"

465px-Morton%27s_Toe.JPG

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Oh my
I don't think I really have any words for that

.__.

Isn't that uncomfortable when wearing shoes?

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Mine is slightly smaller than my big toe.

I think people are made how they are for a reason. if you have webbed feet it may stop you from drowning. no idea what a bigger index toe will do though

DDK

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Oh my
I don't think I really have any words for that

.__.

Isn't that uncomfortable when wearing shoes?

I wouldnt know, mines is a bit smaller then my big toe but not much smaller, nearly even

Toe_Ring

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2009
Darlington
I know people that do not like that as well, but if overall the shape is beautifully slender, with nice toes and shapely toenails, I don't really care if the second toe is longer or not, I've seen very sexy feet with longer second toes and real ugly feet with them as well, depends on the whole I think..

Last edited:

recount

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 20, 2009
I think the longer index toe makes the foot look longer and more elegant. But that's just me.

Featured Threads

New Personals