Pantyhose Or No Pantyhose?

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
I hate pantyhose, and I hate the name pantyhose.

I hate nylons, and I hate the name nylons.

Smooth shaved legs are nude, naked and exposed.

That is sexy!

In San Diego California, strippers are required to wear pantyhose so they will not be naked.

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
nothing.. nylons. do nothing for me..
pantyhose... rip em off..

san diego bilaw ..
how very closedminded, evangelical, right wing, idiotic, republican?, absurdly dumb.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
hmmm hard cause I like both, but if i would have to choose i would say no pantyhose. Btw. socked feetjobs are also great.

latexsissypants

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2011
Knee-high socks are a real turn on for me, especially when they're the only thing im wearing.

Recieving a footjob in them is definately one of my favourites. Worth trying! :D

And in response, i'd say you were spot on with the pantyhose, they turn me off :mad:

Last edited:

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
PANTYHOSE!!!!

There is NO question about it.

Wearing pantyhose make women overall +70% MORE attractive because it is highlighting their legs, drawing more attention to their figure, making you notice the shape of their legs, their shorts, skirt or dress and their length. Plus colorful opaque tights or leggings draw even more attention towards them because the contact of colors makes them stand out in crowds.

All women should wear Tights/Pantyhose MORE often. No matter what, wherever they are, it doesnt matter what the weather is, because they make pantyhose/tights to accommodate for any weather condition, whether its hot, or cold.

Featured Threads

New Personals