Central Europe

goldboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2014
31 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello everyone, and thanks for spending some of your time in reading this ad.

I am 31 years old and working as carpenter. This means that although I can get some time everyday to chat I'm usually busy. I live in Europe (GMT +1 timezone), so take that in mind if you are thinking about answering this ad and really care about timezones.

*What can I offer as a master?
I have around 4 years of experience as a dom/master, even though I've only had a few subs.
I treat my subs fairly, so you will be punished when needed, and praised and rewarded when you deserve it. I'm a caring master, but a very strict one as well, don't like to be disobeyed at all. I'm not here only to be a figure you look from beneath, but to be someone you can rely on to help you and understand you, someone you can trust and with whom you can talk freely about anything you want.
The kind of master/slave relationship I'm looking for is not something artificial built only for my pleasure, it's something built on trust and sincerity. That's how I see this. However, don't take this as if I'm going to make the relationship a fairytail. You'll be mine both physically and in mind. You will respect me. And I'll treat you as mine, something I'll protect so it's not taken away.

-Watersports (bathroom and bladder control).
-Humiliation (verbal, physical, public and/or hidden-public). This is a favorite of mine.
-Torture and pain (on breasts, nipples, clit and any part of your body. With clamps or toothpaste, spanking, slapping, flogging, etc). This is one of my favorites, as I can be quite the masochistic master.
-Control over your daily routine (making a schedule for you to follow everyday, involving when you wake up, what you eat, what you wear and how, when you are allowed to use the bathroom... What is controlled by me can be discussed).
-Writing reports (every day, you'll write a report on what has happened to you that day, as detailed and thorough as possible, so I know what you've done.
-Pics and cam (I know most people don't want to send compromising pics to complete strangers, and I understand that. However, take into consideration that, the more we trust each other, it will help if we start using pics. Using a cam from time to time to do some real time playing is something I want you to consider as well).
-In general, filthy and kinky subs willing to experiment.

About my likes, although I'd love to have a slave willing to do and try all of them, I can discuss stuff involving a couple ones from the list. So don't worry if there are some you don't feel certain about, we can discuss it. Of course, these are not all the likes I have, just the ones I find more appealing and I think are the most important.

Limits
-Illegal
-Heavy blood
-Beastiality
-Scat
-mutilation
-scarring
-children
-permanent

*What do I expect from my slave?
No one else will posses you, as well as I will only be with you. You will do everything I tell you (respecting your limits) and, if you fail, you will be punished. Severely punished. I don't like subs disobeying me.
I don't care about your timezone nor how experienced you are. You can be a fairly new person in this world of kinkiness, or you can be an experienced sub.
I want you to completely commit to a long-term master/slave relationship. Once I find a worthy sub, I put my all to be her master and make things enyojable for both of us, so it's normal if I ask the same from you.

End notes
If you find yourself interested in this ad and wanting to know more about what would involve being my slave, please send me a PM with the following information:
>Name:
>Age:
>Experience:
>Timezone:
>A list of the toys you own:
>Likes from my list you like as well, and those you don't.

If you are still here after the long ad, thanks for taking the time to read it. And, if you are going to message me about it, I hope to hear from you soon.

• Kinks:
Watersports (bathroom and bladder control).
-Humiliation (verbal, physical, public and/or hidden-public). This is a favorite of mine.
-Torture and pain (on breasts, nipples, clit and any part of your body. With clamps or toothpaste, spanking, slapping, flogging, etc). This is one of my favorites, as I can be quite the masochistic master.

• Experience:

• Limits:

Featured Threads

New Personals