Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2016
France
20 year old submissive male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

Hello Mistresses of Kinktalk!

I'm a 20 years old submissive straight male from France. I'm alone in a hotel room for the whole day till tomorrow afternoon and I've got some time to kill. I think it could be great to use this time to use me as your toy. I can really do everything you want (Provided you respect my limits!).

I am mainly into Femdom, Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control, High Heels, Pussy worship, obedience training and JOI.
Soft limits: light bondage, feminization, sissyfication, anal play, chastity, crossdressing, makeup.
Hard limits are scat, blood, needles, toilet, public, pain, and heavy bondage.

I'd like to use kik to communicate, but we can also do it via email. Maybe skype after some time and if we click. Also, if you're not willing to send pictures that's fine with me but I will ask you at least one picture of you holding a handwritten paper with your username on it to verify (Unless if you've done it on your profile of course). You don't have to show your face. I will verify as well. I can't wait to execute your orders and call you Mistress or any way you wished to be addressed as. Shoot me a PM if you're interested! Thanks for reading me. Have a good day!

Obediently yours

Note: I have posted this on getdare and other bdsm sites as well so don't be surprised if you see this message elsewhere.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control, High Heels, Pussy worship, obedience training, etc.

• Experience:
I'm all new to this and I might need some teaching, and I'd love to be taught by a good Mistress!

• Limits:
Soft: llight bondage, feminization, sissyfication, anal play, chastity, crossdressing, makeup.
Hard: scat, blood, needles, toilet, public, pain, and heavy bondage.

Featured Threads

New Personals