United States (West of the Rockies)

wedgiebro20

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2016
22 year old dominant male seeking a slave male of any age

Hello potential masters/mistresses and slaves. My name is Master J, but slaves can call me sir. I am looking for two masters and as many slaves as possible to fill my kik group. The three of us masters will tell the slaves in the group what to do and the slaves will share their results in the group for everyone to see. Slaves are allowed to contact us masters one on one, but they will show all proof of tasks in the group like everyone else. Masters will respect the limits of all slaves and will not force anyone to do anything they dont feel comfortable with.

How To Apply

Master- message me on kik at smoothjq and give me some background on yourself and what you skilled in as a master and what your likes are.

Slaves-To be a slave in the group you must message me on kik at smoothjq with your likes and limits, why you should be chosen as a slave, and a pic of you facing towards and away from the cam in your underwear or naked.

If you made it this far thanks for reading and happy applying

• Kinks:
ask and ill send a list

• Experience:
i have been a master for 3 years now.

• Limits:
My rules

1)Slaves will only communicate with each other in the group and will not private message each other
2)slave should be naked as much as possible
3)public tasks wont be assigned unless requested(may be some hidden public tasks)
4)tasks given in the group chat must be completed within a day
5)there will be no shamming just encouragement in the group chat
6)If a slave doesn't follow a rule they will be punished
7)your body now belongs to me and my fellow masters and you will remember that. that means you need constant approval to do things like masturbation be for you can.
8)private tasks do not release you from doing the tasks set in the group
9)all tasks will respect your limits
10)slaves are not permitted to have any other master except us, but dares on getdare that you want to try are encouraged, but you must get approval from one of us masters.
11)all orders will be flexible i understand people have lives outside of getdare and sometimes this happen.
12)you you dont understand something let me know before the task deadline is reached
13) have fun

wedgiebro20

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2016
there are still a few spots open if anyone girls and guys would like to join.

Featured Threads

New Personals