Trust , communication and honesty. Any Mistress interested ?

SlutyBitchBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2015
Hello there.

I'm very passionate sub who thrives to be the best that I can to please and make my Domme happy.

I'm looking for a serious Domme who's passionate about this lifestyle as much as I am.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:

First of my likes: Anal(very enjoyable and amazing) , humiliation , degrading, foot fetish(I really love this) spanking , gape , cum control , mild pain(not too. Extreme) , orgasm control and I love having rules to follow , orgasm control , denial , CBT and many more.

Dislikes: Cum eating.

Limits:Blackmail , public , blood , illegal , family , scat , animals and face(at least not straight away from the start)

I'm open minded so I'm open try new things or to push my limits if we communicate about it.

How much experience do I have?

Although I'm 20 years old. I have been a Sub/Slave for 3 years now. As I like to read about other people's experiences and BDSM in general.

I have been with 1 long term relationship that lasted 2 years.
I have been in horrible relationship as well for 6 months. Even though it sucked but it made be a better person in general and a better sub/slave.

How do I expect the relationship to be?

I expect the relationship to be built upon trust , communication and honesty.
As without them I don't think a relationship would last at all.
I expect myself to be loyal to my Domme , to able to serve , please and make my mistress happy in every way shape or form.
I would expect my Domme to care about me as well not just sexually but emotionally.
I would communicate with my Domme everyday so she understands me very well and gets to know me better which would make play time more exciting and interesting.
I expect a strong and successful relationship with my Domme.

Kik
If you are interested please message me on my Kik: biitch_boy or send me a PM here

Featured Threads

New Personals