Can someone explain foot fetishes to me?

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
I never understand what was so attractive about feet. Is there a specific reason why so many people have foot fetishes? Or is it just sexy, like breasts or dicks?

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
I'm not necessarily a foot fetishist, but I do have a healthy appreciation of feet, their being a very sensitive and integral part of the human body.

That being said, I think foot fetishism is similar to any other fetish. It is an appreciation of the beauty and lines of that particular part of the body, with added sensual attractant, drawn to a more elaborate degree.

Of course that is just my opinion on the matter. If anyone else pops in and has a better explanation, please add in. *smile*

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I cant explain why but a pair of white socks, dirty and on hot sweaty feet just does it for me! But not on any girl... they would have to be an attractive girl with smooth feet, and young too (legal age of course), "mature" feet just dont do it for me! Yuk....

But socks are something im weak on! Particularly one of my female friends ;)

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
I find my Master's feet attractive, but other than that I hate feet. I guess my view it on is like a lesbian's view on penises. Lol.

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
Feet - like the fingers are the toes and the palm like the sole (soul?). There's also the scent of the person there that is found nowhere else, and if not adulterated by the scent of the foot-coverings, can be as arousing as any of the other scent-ual areas of the body.

There are also tickle receptors (!) there and the hardest nails on the body there, as well as an interesting (usually) amount of material under them - oh no, not for consumption - to investigate together.

It's all good; everywhere!

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
i have a mild foot fetish . i cant really explain it but i guess its kinda that feet are a personal thing they are hidden away to most people (as are meny of the other sexual body parts) and they appeal to our base instincs with their smell (in me any way) it could be that there are some sexual feramone in the foot smell . im only guessing really and i dont think it covers much on why i like feet .i think its something deeper maybe

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I enjoy female feet very much, both of my slaves have very attractive feet and I enjoy taking photos of their feet and them when they are being trained.

Though it should be pointed out that when people say they have a feet fetish, people tend to generalize it as feet in of itself, it is actually attractive feet, I do not find feet with corns, bunions a lot of dead skin on the bottom attractive, if the woman takes care of her feet and its in good shape then I find them very attractive

But in general people who appreciate the feet tend to appreciate the whole package, such as I I do not care of a woman?s body type as long as it is well proportionate from her head down to her feet

Pingu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 22, 2009
London
Not quite sure why I do but I do! Strange?

I like summer when women wear flip flops! :p

Frolic90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2009
Scientists believe that many people have foot fetishes because the motor (movement/foot controll) part of our brain is so close to the part that handles arrousal. Hence some synapses may cross over and so on and so forth.

slavemichi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2008
Florida
I find my Master's feet attractive, but other than that I hate feet. I guess my view it on is like a lesbian's view on penises. Lol.

Yet several months later i come back finding worshiping his feet to be a major turn on. Still dislike other's though. At the same time, i feel i understand it a little more.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I'm not really a foot fetishist, but, like others have said, I do appreciate them. In my case I think it's similar to my, stronger, preference for hands: I'm an artist and hands and feet are generally considered one of the more difficult bits of anatomy to accurately depict. So I spend a lot of time looking at them and, inevitably, have cataloged them in my mind giving me a reference for what is and is not attractive to me. Just my POV.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
For me, I think it's because feet have such personality. They have distinctive lines and arches and shapes. A foot is, in a way, a work of art, unique to each person. A foot has soft spots and firm spots. A good foot is long and elegant. It's possible to explore, play with and massage a foot in a variety of ways which makes them interesting and fun for many moods and forms of play.

Wow, I didn't mean to make an ode to feet there, but I think that's why I like 'em.

ShhhImNotHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2009
Hey guys. I signed up just to help ya'll with some questions you've had.

Why do people have foot fetishes? Why is it the #1 fetish on Earth?

Well there are many reasons for this and I've researched it a few times.

1. Some believe that it is because when we were babies, we crawled around. The first thing we'd see when we saw our parents were their feet.
2. Some believe that it is because of what frolic90 said. Feet are somehow connected to the very thing that activates arousal in our brains. This is a proven fact and you can look it up yourself. Deep down, feet attract everybody. (Some develop a phobia of feet subconsciously to suppress this)
3. Some believe it is strictly submissive behavior. For instance, the reason I like feet is because feet are the lowest, somewhat dirtiest part of the woman's body. I was always submissive, so this fact always aroused me. Thats how I got into worshiping feet, I liked only being allowed to worship the lowest, dirtiest part of the female body.
4. Feet have the natural curves that we all love. Feet have the curve of a woman's body. We are all somewhat programed to automatically get aroused by bodily curves. Its a fact that everyone can agree upon.
5. Then there are many random reasons. Such as some people enjoy the smell, some people like that they are among the most ticklish body parts, some just think they look cute, some think they look sexy, blah blah blah.

So I hope I helped some of you out.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
I also dont understand by people find feet a kink, feet are feet i feel.

I do understand that were all different and my kink might to be someone elses kink.

3. Some believe it is strictly submissive behavior. For instance, the reason I like feet is because feet are the lowest, somewhat dirtiest part of the woman's body. I was always submissive, so this fact always aroused me. Thats how I got into worshiping feet, I liked only being allowed to worship the lowest, dirtiest part of the female body.

I do like the thinking behind this and i can relate to this feeling.

Is there such a thing as a hand fetish?

Slave4Jess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2011
For me, the foot is the lowest part of a womans body so when you sniff them (or whatever) you are worshiping the lowest part of someone, so even thier feet are higher than you. Another reason is that I dont see feet out in public very often so they are kind of like a womans other private areas because you never see them in public either. Well thats my theory anyway.

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
There is also a connection between the sexual pleasure sensors and the foot sensors in the brain. They are located right next to each other in the 'somatosensory cortex"... So it is possible to have cross over between neurons, which will lead to a 'foot fetish' or sexual feeling relating to the feet.

Woooo physiology lol!

David002

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2011
For me, for some reason I always want to see a girl's feet, no matter who she is. I find feet beautiful. Red toenail polish (and red lipstick for that matter) really turn me on.

Footman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2011
Edinburgh Scotland
Fet are sxy

Everypart of a female is sexy if you find the woman attrative, The greatest thing about feet though is that more than often you can look at them even when the rest of her is covered in clothing. If you like feet they are on veiw most of the time,just dont stare to obviously if their boyfrinds are present.
I often have an errection whilst sitting in a bar just looking at the floor and all the ladies feet.
One of the most erotic experiences I have had was in the waiting room of a TYre Fitting Garage. Two women were also waiting . One of them had Flip Flops on and was sitting with her legs tucked under her on the chair, twiddling her toes so that her soles kept coming into full view as her toes clentched ond relaxexed.
I do not know if she realised I had an errection ,but she knew I was watching her, as she smiled at me when she let one of her flip flops drop onto the fllor and made a fuss about putting it back on her foot, just before she left to collect her car.

m4lovelyfem

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2011
Hyderabad, India
Hey guys. I signed up just to help ya'll with some questions you've had.

Why do people have foot fetishes? Why is it the #1 fetish on Earth?

Well there are many reasons for this and I've researched it a few times.

1. Some believe that it is because when we were babies, we crawled around. The first thing we'd see when we saw our parents were their feet.
2. Some believe that it is because of what frolic90 said. Feet are somehow connected to the very thing that activates arousal in our brains. This is a proven fact and you can look it up yourself. Deep down, feet attract everybody. (Some develop a phobia of feet subconsciously to suppress this)
4. Feet have the natural curves that we all love. Feet have the curve of a woman's body. We are all somewhat programed to automatically get aroused by bodily curves. Its a fact that everyone can agree upon.
5. Then there are many random reasons. Such as some people enjoy the smell, some people like that they are among the most ticklish body parts, some just think they look cute, some think they look sexy, blah blah blah.

So I hope I helped some of you out.

I also dont understand by people find feet a kink, feet are feet i feel.

I do understand that were all different and my kink might to be someone elses kink.

I do like the thinking behind this and i can relate to this feeling.

Is there such a thing as a hand fetish?

I began seeing what the entire unconventional scene was about, and found these kinks celebrated everywhere. I would conclude the same as (3). From head to toe, intelligence, heart and emotions, then other things etc going downward, are associated with respective organs/areas of the body. Feet are the lowest and counted as the lowest as well. It indicates inferiority to be at the level of knees or feet, or to kneel down to put one's own 'intelligence level' ie the head below the females' one, and so on. Bowing head is also a similar cue. Inferiority begets and vests a kind of control and power to the superior over the inferior.

Featured Threads

New Personals