33/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in UK

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
Thank you, for taking the time to read my post, hopefully you wont regret the time you have taken to read it and making communication with myself, and i hope it leads to a long term arrangement that fulfills us both and we both grow together! :)

I'm 33 years of age and live in the north of England, i am educated to masters level and work full time as a project manager, managing people, resources and costs.

I am currently single and self managed in terms of work, therefore i can provide my services pretty much around the clock. I do have a female sub sex buddy but that is only during lunch hours, or when i feel like i need her.

My hobbies are; reading, ghost writing, badminton, mountain biking, and watch making, and i'm pretty handy at DIY also.

I don't care about your age or your level of education, ethic background, class or experience; what i want is someone who has a born tenancy to submit, which makes her feel at ease, i want to take that which is hard for you and control it to give you a purpose.

I want to talk to you, get to know your fears, what you like, your desires and wants in life, i want to guide you, console you, counsel you, i want you to feel safe in my company and drop all barriers to you, after all know what is best for you! I am very charming, flirtatious but also vert strict, punishing, controlling and prepared to degrade and humiliate you.

I am not after a slave who jumps from one master to another, who is only in it for a short thrill or quick orgasm, someone who turns to a master in times of need and turmoil in their live's! What i am looking for is someone who is willing to give themselves to me, for a long term commitment, if you are in a relationship that is fine and i wont hamper it and i will help you nourish and turn it into something more.

I want to be your best friend, i will respect and push your limits and there will be a 'safe word', i want you to communicate with me, i cant and don't know what your thinking, you will have to tell me how you feel! I will not allow you to come and go as you please and any final decisions will be up to myself.

I'm all about strict control, of every aspect of your live, from clothing, what you eat, when you use the bathroom, when you are wet and aroused, when you sleep, when you exercise; i know what is best for you. But I will not interfere with your work/study/family/commitments.

I understand that the modern world has made us all too busy, therefore we might not be able to talk every day, as such, to keep you under my thumb, what i require is a daily check in / email, on time, every night detailing every intimates detail of your day, your thoughts, what you did, how, what you are planning on doing for tomorrow. In addition to this, there will be set rules/task that you will adhere so you know my presence is all there with you. Your written word allows me to understand you better and become a better master to you.

I am not into extreme pain, poo, blood or permanent; other than that i will help you explore your body/mind, and all of its pleasures in whatever way makes you excited.

If you would like to take this further please PM or KIK me, tell me about you, all of you beyond your kink's and BDSM desires, what do you do, hobbies/interests, what are you looking for in a master, why are you submissive, why i should work with you; please make it worth my time and yours, i will not respond to applications i don't find intriguing or satisfactory.

Final note, i am ideally looking for someone in Europe.

Many Thanks for Reading, i look forward to meeting you......

KIK: JamesUK1985

Featured Threads

New Personals