Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
26 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello kinksters.

I am looking for females who are a sub at heart. Being a brat would help too. I seek females who would join me in exploring their innermost desires, the ones we usually try keeping a lid on.

Message me if interested or even if you have your own doubts.

• Kinks:
Control, humiliation, Aftercare, Spankings, PetPlay, Rough Play, Degradation, Task Slave, Objectification, Begging, Eye Contact Restrictions, Collars, Orgasm Control, Whips, Public Play, Uniforms, Wax Play, Leashes, Hair Pulling, Obedience Training

• Experience:
I have been in this lifestyle for 3 years and have known BDSM for about 6 years now. If you are new to this I can guide you and train you and if you have been here done that we can move further and explore new things. This culture has shaped me and even though I was always caring and kind, am an even better person now and hopefully a much better Dom.
I have had 2 real life subs in the past, one of which was of a short duration. I have also mentored and dominated a few online subs.

• Limits:
Pee, Scat, Blood, Extreme Violence, Any extreme play (Dolcett etc), Anything that is my subs hard limits.

Attachments

• 2013731.jpg
    2013731.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1

Featured Threads

New Personals