F/28 tell me what to do for haloween

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
People tell me what slutty costume to wear (links or picks) and what bodage to put on underneath.

Next tell me what dirty/naughty thing I have to do if you check my profile pics you will see what I have available to use.

The only things I wont do are Illegal acts other than that I am fair game so give me your best shot!!!

i will pick outfit and dare i like best and wear it and complete the dare for the night or should I put a list of my top 5 costumes and dares to the vote?

You tell me. I will be very :drunk: on the night so will probobly end up doing more tan one dare as my inhibitions go lol.

Oh and PLEASE PUSH me i WANT TO BE A TRUE dare whore.

Joanne xx

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
My pick for the costume is this

When you're out getting drunk, wear one of your butt plugs and the pussy balls. No panties of course.

When home open your curtains a bit so people can just see you(take the plug and balls out), place the big dildo in front of your window and go sit on it. Try fitting it in your ass. Now put the clover clamps on your pussy lips and slide your vibrator in your pussy. No hands allowed from this point, put them behind your head just like you would at a strip search.

Bounce up and down on your dildo until orgasm, if the vibrator falls out before you orgasm you will have to smack your pussy 5X and place the clover clamps on another part of your pussy lips.
Then start the procedure over again until you reach orgasm.

Please PM me how it went.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
maybee im more of a slut than i thought

thanks for the post but i need a little more bondage and a little less clothing for haloween i think like the toys and punishment idea though may just use them for work tomorrow!!

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
Ok here's a costume
http://m.buycostumes.com/mt/www.buy...ght-Up-Adult-Costume/70822/ProductDetail.aspx

Now while you are wearing this (or similar) you are to have your butt plug in and one of your vibes in your pussy on medium speed. To hold it all in your underware will be a diaper.

Now your challenge
Whilst dressed this way you are not allowed to cum (unless you follow some rules) until you have wet the diaper twice, however if you are about to cum you you may but you must do the following
As you are about to cum you must sit down with knees spread apart then you may cum, then you must tell 1 person about this dare.
If you do end up cumming before you have wet twice you are to tell a person (who ever you wish) about this dare and then ask if they could change you, repeat this till someone offers to change you or asks if they can watch you change yourself. Whilst doing the change you are to ask if you are allowed back into normal panties or if you are to have a diaper back on and if you ate to leave your toys in or not. If they keep you diapered and / or toys in this dare is to start again and you may not use / ask the same people.

Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Bondage and revealing clothing please

Please Please Please give me some SLUTTY OUTFITS AND SOME FORM OF BONDAGE TO GO WITH IT otherwise i may as well of posted on truth or dare! i want to be hurting and humiliated by the end of the night!

Please Please someone tell this slut what to wear and how to act for the night!!!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
A true slut would look great wearing a Lady Godiva costume:

http://www.amazon.com/Godiva-Adult-H.../dp/B000LTOY5M

Sure it's really just a long wig but to wear it properly, you're completely naked otherwise! I'm sure the wig could be "affixed" in certain ways to keep your nipples, pussy and asshole concealed!

If you feel too "bare" underneath, add this to the outfit:

http://www.amazon.com/Fishnet-Body-Stocking-Available-Colors/dp/B000OIKU8U/ref=pd_rhf_dp_shvl3

For bondage aspect, handcuff your hands behind your back and tell anyone interested where you have the key "hidden"!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I like the rescue me outfit. as for your outfit you deside that. you will wear some crotch rope and bra, use hemp rope. if you don't have handcuffs, get some. the good ones, police kind not the toy ones. take them with you. when you inhibitions go cuff yourself behind you. the key will be on a neckless you will where all night. If you fell ever braver find a good place for you, blindfold yourself fires, or ask someone to blindfole you. And see if he/she has friends who would like to play with you while you stand there.

Lurk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2010
Go to the party wearing this and high heels: http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/p...ngs-Dress.html or something similar. Write 'use me, I'm a slut' on your stomach and stuff ass and pussy with vibes. Once in the club, do as many as possible of the following:

1. Sit on the bar, legs crossed
2. Lean over bar so skirt rides up and people can see your ass
3. Go to the dancefloor and grind against a guy who looks like he doesn't usually pull, for 10 minutes. Make sure he gets a good feel and that your dress rides up plenty.
4. Take him to a quiet-ish corner, remove your dress and show him a good time. Let him cum on your face.
5. Carry your dress to the bar and offer to trade it with the barman for a drink.
6. Lie down on the bar naked and offer people body shots. Actively encourage people to grope your body.
7. Kneel outside the mens toilets and offer blowjobs to everyone who comes out, on the condition that they jizz on your face or hair.
8. Leave your dress in the cloakroom if the barman didn't take it - then try and get home, in nothing but high heels

Hope you like

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
hi lurk

can you post the full web address as wat is in the message doesn't work.

Nice to see the dares becoming more interesting:)

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Hcfist

same for the link to what you want me to wear it seems to be not working!!!:confused: or am i being blonde

Slightly Pathetic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 11, 2011
Find a cat costume that is nearly the same as THIS ONE, preferably just get the one in the link. You will need to cut off the tail, and cut a small hole where the tail was. The next step is to get ONE OF THESE, with a leopard print that you think best matches the dress. Slip the tail part way through the hole you cut in the dress. Place it so it can be inserted as your dress hangs naturally. You may want to glue it or sew it to the dress, so no one can accidentally pull it free... and swing it around like some medieval weapon :eek: lol just kidding.

Of course when you wear it out, the plug will be inserted. You can ask random guys to play with your tail, not knowing that they're actually... playing with your tail. Don't wear any panties, if that wasn't obvious. Keep a bullet vibe turned on and in your pussy as long as you're out. If it falls out, lick it off, then put it back in.

Once you start getting a little tipsy, walk up to a guy who's standing alone at the party. Start dancing with him. If they dance with you, lift up the front of your dress and start humping their leg a little. Ask them "You wanna own a little pussy?" From then, try to get them to fuck you. Do it at the party or parked in a car outside.

Once he finishes, tell him goodnight and go back to the party. Try to get laid again and again, and make sure plenty of people are playing with your tail!

Lurk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2010
can you post the full web address as wat is in the message doesn't work.

Nice to see the dares becoming more interesting:)

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/Black-Strappy-Heartstrings-Dress.html

If you wear this with nothing else, not even underwear, you are sure to gain a nice reputation as a slutty whore before you even start doing the dares ;) Do we get to see a picture of you in the outfit you choose?

EDIT: just realised it's out of stock! So have found these:

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/Strappy-Spandex-Tube-Dress.html

http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/products/Baby-Pink-Club-Diamond-Mini-Dress.html

Obviously the same rules apply (sluts don't need underwear), my preference is the top one ;)

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
the object of the game is to be fucked in as many places as possible as often as possible by as many guys and grils as are willing to do so...

your target for the night is a hundred fucks using all your holes to attain this.

your clothing is to be minimal and easy to remove and replace.... though panties maybe required to get you into some parties you must remove them once you are through the door. No bra.

your bag for the evening will contain lube/ky whatever is your preference, baby oil, tights and stockings.... i can't back to yur pics to see if you have a strap on but if you do take that and a digi camera

once you are at a party dance with as many people as possible suggesting to them that they may wish to take pictures of you in what you are wearing or naked.... and even tied up... thus the stockings and tights.... well you didn't think I would make you wear them?

if there are reluctant people guide their hands to your wet/greased pussy and tell them how much you need it....

I believe you have picked the fire outfit.... as the evening goes on begin to make sure that the outfit is getting holes in it so that more of you is being put on show....

if you can raid a fridge at some point and put cream on your nipples and on your pussy and ask people to lick it off....

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
A true slut would look great wearing a Lady Godiva costume:

http://www.amazon.com/Godiva-Adult-H.../dp/B000LTOY5M

Sure it's really just a long wig but to wear it properly, you're completely naked otherwise! I'm sure the wig could be "affixed" in certain ways to keep your nipples, pussy and asshole concealed!

If you feel too "bare" underneath, add this to the outfit:

http://www.amazon.com/Fishnet-Body-Stocking-Available-Colors/dp/B000OIKU8U/ref=pd_rhf_dp_shvl3

For bondage aspect, handcuff your hands behind your back and tell anyone interested where you have the key "hidden"!

@jreap: You requested a VERY revealing costume with bondage elements added. I don't know how you could get anymore revealing than my suggestion plus the "hidden" handcuff key idea provides other people the opportunity to "search" your costume to release the handcuffs behind your back. Of course, if the key is actually in another location, the intensity of their "search" efforts could be very "stimulating"!

Featured Threads

New Personals