Step-Dad's Collection of Nude Women.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Recently, my Mother was cleaning her and my Step-Dad's place. While she was dusting she found an envelope taped behind a file cabinet. Normally she would have never looked there, but somehow for some reason that day she did.

In the envelope was a collection of Polaroid photos and a few computer printouts of women. All of which were NAKED and generally spread eagle. Some had been taken right at their house. Mom didn't know what to do, so she brought the envelope over to my place and showed me. I too was somewhat shocked, but I also know he can be a bit of a pervert.

Growing up he would make comments about how if I didn't keep the front door locked some night I would wake up to find a 6'7" Black guy with a 12" dick looking down at me and I would have no choice but to take it and like it. Comments like that and others have always lead me to believe he had an idea I was kind of a slut.

Well, now we had this envelope and as I looked through the pictures and saw that some were printouts from women he had met online I started to worry. What if he ever came across pictures of me NUDE ONLINE. He has asked me if I ever did that kind of thing, He said he was joking of course. The thing is I have.

Of course I told him no I had not. He bet me that I had. I sometime wondered if he knew that I had. Anyway I told him if he ever found nude pictures of me online I would strip for his buddies. Which he laughed at and said, "Your on." leading me to believe he was joking the whole time about it. But, looking back maybe he was not.

What would it be like to be added to his collection? Do you think he shows his friends down at the coffee shop? Would he tell me if he had? I suspect he would. As naughty as it is, I do kind of find the idea interesting. I mean, I am an adult and he never tried any funny stuff growing up, beyond the comments, but would he guess it was me? What are the odds anyway?

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Recently, my Mother was cleaning her and my Step-Dad's place. While she was dusting she found an envelope taped behind a file cabinet. Normally she would have never looked there, but somehow for some reason that day she did.

In the envelope was a collection of Polaroid photos and a few computer printouts of women. All of which were NAKED and generally spread eagle. Some had been taken right at their house. Mom didn't know what to do, so she brought the envelope over to my place and showed me. I too was somewhat shocked, but I also know he can be a bit of a pervert.

Growing up he would make comments about how if I didn't keep the front door locked some night I would wake up to find a 6'7" Black guy with a 12" dick looking down at me and I would have no choice but to take it and like it. Comments like that and others have always lead me to believe he had an idea I was kind of a slut.

Well, now we had this envelope and as I looked through the pictures and saw that some were printouts from women he had met online I started to worry. What if he ever came across pictures of me NUDE ONLINE. He has asked me if I ever did that kind of thing, He said he was joking of course. The thing is I have.

Of course I told him no I had not. He bet me that I had. I sometime wondered if he knew that I had. Anyway I told him if he ever found nude pictures of me online I would strip for his buddies. Which he laughed at and said, "Your on." leading me to believe he was joking the whole time about it. But, looking back maybe he was not.

What would it be like to be added to his collection? Do you think he shows his friends down at the coffee shop? Would he tell me if he had? I suspect he would. As naughty as it is, I do kind of find the idea interesting. I mean, I am an adult and he never tried any funny stuff growing up, beyond the comments, but would he guess it was me? What are the odds anyway?

Why don't you make an album on your profile page of various nude shots of yourself? When he gets home, tell to go to this site and look at your picture album. Do you think he will hold you to your bet?

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Maybe

I could place some photos into this thread. I had one added in, but chickened out.

I almost bet he would hold me to it. Not sure though.

Index

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 3, 2010
?

Am I the only one that thinks it would be weird to strip for your dads friends? seeing as he would most likely be there as well...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
@index: I don't find this weird at all.... having spent the early hours of one morning role playing with a 22 year old girl who likes to get off on the idea of a father figure fucking her.... and younger woman/older man is a popular fetish... also considder that holly wonders wha tit would be like to be in his collection but let me add this as well... what would she do if he found her pictures and added them to his collection in the envelope and then her mother checking to see if there were new additions found the ones of her....

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
@holly_bucknaked: what would you do if your mother found that his latest additions to his photo collection was you?

add a few pictures here and let us decide your fate.... we dare you ;)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Hehe we can certainly decide your fate ;)

Put a few pics up and im sure some of us can select the ones we think are appropriate and put them in an album somewhere!

This thread is very sexy methinks

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Ok

First off... Mom would no doubt be shocked to fined me in his collection of sluts. I am sure I would catch hell about it. Not to mention it being embarrassing knowing she knows I have allowed nude photos of me to be taken.

Two... Stripping for my Step-Dad's geezer friends would be humiliating since all have made so many perverted comments to me over the years especially the last couple years. Most are 55 to 70 and I am 36 so to them I am still a young pup. They would like nothing more than to see me bare all.

Three... As for pictures... I will add one here today and you can all decide if I need to let Clyde somehow find out about the yahoo group they are all posted in.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Here I am in the NUDE

Well, here I am.
Should this be added to my Step-Dad's collection of Naked Women?
I do ask that you do not re-post this picture.

(Sorry I removed the external link once I realized it was not allowing the picture to show up here.)

Last edited:

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
The Group is...

Well, keep in mind this is all just FANTASY. I don't plan to REALLY allow him to see me NAKED. That would more than likely ruin my life some how.

Last edited:

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Great pic, I think you should do the variation of famous dare on getdare and let other people post it and see if he finds it?

Male_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2011
Well, here I am.
Should this be added to my Step-Dad's collection of Naked Women?
I do ask that you do not re-post this picture.
lay_backe.jpg

I can't see the picture :( you should post it to the thread and not on an external link

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
read above

Holly has posted a pic from another group and has put a link to the yahoo group above all of her pics are there and I must say she looks hot clothed but scorching naked.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Oh...

I could see the picture so I thought everyone could see it. Well, let me try to fix that.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
Thanks

Yea I am really exposed on that yahoo group. :)

Lets hope my Step-Dad does not become a member. LOL

If he does I may be even more exposed.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I ask that you do not.

I ask that you please do not re-post any of my pictures.

I honestly do not want them all over the web like so many are.

So, I respectfully ask that no one re-post any of them.

Featured Threads

New Personals