copied from a D GD dare i recieved

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Recieved this by PM on friday

you said do your worst but you didnt do my dare finding 5 guys to fuck your ass and cum in your hair without your husband noticing wouldnt have been that difficult. As punishment you are to do the following.

1 get tonge pierced
2 get nipples pierced
3 get clit pierced
4 get cum and here tattooed on the inside of both lips (cunt and mouth)
5 get the "queen of spades" tattoo on your tit,ass and above your cunt

Well i did it!!!! at least some of it that is!

how it happened:

well yesterday morning my husband was up early as usual to go to work, as i have not put out at all since we got back together he is really pissed at me and seems intent on making as much noise as possible when he gets up so i have to too.

i went for a shower and decided to get myself off as i was about to cum he came in the bathroom and saw what i was doing. he called me a bitch, whore, slut all the names you can think of apparently because a wifes job is to make her man happy not make herself happy! he said if he hadnt got work he would sort me out. BIG MISTAKE PAL!

so i went onto the internet and looked up a few things the first was where near me did piercings that was open on a sunday (none) the second the different piercings available and the last the tattoos and what the queen of spades tattoo was (for those like me who dont know it means you prefer big black cock) so i decided id price this all up though i wasn't sure about the tattoos.

he didnt come home last night until after i had gone to sleep so this morning i made sure i did the same thing as yedterday and again hubby was pissed at me and started the verbal abuse again i simply replied that if he didn't like it he could leave(two ruined orgasms). he told me he was sorry but it just upsets him, i replied that he upset me by cheating on me in the past and i wasn't ready to be back together that way. he said he wouldnt have held it against me if i had cheated on him (big mistake no 2) he left at 6.30 to travel to work and i decided fuck it.

by 8.30 this morning i was in town dressed to thrill, a pair of 4 inch jimmy choo pumps, hold ups, and a bodcon dress that is vtight fitting lots of breast on show and just covered the hold ups (black skirt part and a alwost sheer white blouse part) waiting for the tattoo place to open.

9.00 the tatoo shop opened i was having a coffee around the corner so at five past i decided to walk round. I walked into the waiting area which was empty but had the displays of genitals and bars,ring etc in a glass cabinet i went and had a look, i was scared i must admit and nearly walked out before the shop owner came through and saw me and apologised for not knowing i was there apparently the buzzer on the door was broken.

when i turned round i was mortified the guy was black and about 6 4 i thought thats it im gone. (sorry script is easier here)

him- whats up hun you have gone red.
me- um im kinda intersted in getting a piercing
him- you been pierced before
me- just my ears
him- so what are you thinking about getting done
me- well my tongue to start with
him- to start with you got a shopping list have you
me- (Blushing BRIGHT RED) well kind of
him- why you blushing hun ive pierced and tattooed pretty much everything there is
me- well im embarrased i need to get my tongue, nipples and my clitorus pierced.
him- well the tongue and nips wont be difficult but i will need to make sure your clit is suitable for piercing.
me- Sorry
him- well a lot of womens clits arent suitable for piercing (he got one of the display moddels off the shelf) and and showed me what he meant.
me- (blushing purple??)i didnt realise there were so many the pictures i looked at and tought about having looked like that
him- thats a HCH
me- what
him- horizontal clitoral hood id doesnt pierce the clit
me- i will get that one then

back to normal story mode lol

he ran the total for the piercing as he described what would happen next he said thats £110 so far do you want anything else, god knows what colour my face was by now but i know my pussy was wet as hell. he knew from my silence and the colour i went that i wanted something else and said its ok hunny we will get the peircing done first and chat while i work. so off we went to the back room.

piercing no 1 the tongue

this went without a hitch or talking for that matter really, he told me what would happen clamped me and pierced my tongue putting a bar i had choosen earlier through.

piercing no 2 the nipples

so how do we do this i asked. one of 2 ways sitting or lying its up to you but you will have to lie for the clit piercing. I said i would lie down, he said you will need to pull your dress down for the nipples and up for the clit i asked if he would mind if i took it off. No problem here hunny a lot of girls do it to make it easier. so i took off my dress folded it and lay on the bed. i was shaking by this point and bright red/purple he told me to relax, i had a great body and had nothing to be embarrased about which broke the ice. we were having some idle chit chat while he sorted the sterile needles and stuff on his tray when he asked why i had sudenly decided to go all out on piercing.

i was dumbstruck and couldnt speak, well is it for your husband? i said god no not for that pig. He appologised and said he was sorry he didnt realise i was devorced as i was wearing my wedding ring. I laghed at this point and said i am still with my husband but he wont see theese for a long time if ever.

tbc someone is at the door

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
sorry about that, dont you hate supprise visits by family

Any how back to what happened

we started chatting as he dissinfected my nipples and i started to explain why i was doing this, he was a bit shocked to say the least and was saying things like i cant believe you would get pierced for a dare, i explained that it wasn't realy for the dare it was more because it will make me feel sexy and my hubby wouldnt know. he said i didnt need piercing to be sexy but they would look nice. he then offered up the rings to my nipples and asked if i wanted them horisontal or vertical. i said im not sure which do you think would look best. if i was having a HCH then i should have horizontal through my nipples too and if in the future i wanted a VCH as well then he could double pierce my nipples. so horizontal it was he marked them with a pen and asked me if that was ok showing me with a hand mirror. i said it was fine so he put the clamp thing on my left nipple (OMG what a rush i love having my nipples pinched) he asked if i was ready and said it would probobly hurt a bit. i said ok and then he pushed the needle through i was not ready for the reaction my body had, i squeeled in pain and almost came on the spot.

I was starting to get very self concious as i knew my pussy was wet and i had nearlt cum. he placed the ring in my nipple and moved on to the right. My body didnt react the same this time but it was still a nasty nice thing going on.

piercing No 3

he asked if i still wanted my clit piercing and i said yes ive come this far so he went about getting his stuff together for the last piercing which gave me a chance to cool off. when it came to the 'test' he wiped my pussy with an antibacterial wipe then proceeded to pull back my hood, omg i was starting to get wet again.

he instantly put me at ease, he laughed and said yet another happy customer this happens a lot when i do this bit, i giggled like a schoolgirl. he then pressed a cotton bud (cue tip) against my clit and let my hood go over the top of it. he said i had the perfect anatomy for a hch and by the size of my clit i could get that pierced too if i wanted. i said i was fine thanks. he removed the bud and went on to pierce my hood what a rush when he was replacing the needle with the ring it took a while and the ring was stimulating me in ways i never knew possible. much to my horror i actually came when he was fixing the ball in the ring. I was an utter mess at this point if he had got his cock out he could have done whatever he wanted to me but he was highly professional and said it was fine though that was the first time he had ever made someone cum by piercing them.

he cleaned up the piercings and i got redressed went through the aftercare info then asked if there was anything else i wanted.

i went purple again!! he again asked what was up and i told him i had been told to get a tattoo.

he asked what i wanted but i said please dont be offended, he said why would i i get paid to tattoo people.

so i asked if it was possible to get cum and here tattoed, he said he could do it but having such tattoos may cause a lot of problems from people seing them and give the wrong impression of me. i said that i had been told to get them on the inside of my lips, he said what so i pointed first inside my mouth then at my pussy. his response was exactly what i hoped for he said he wouldnt do it (thank god, i actually think i would have had it done otherwise??? a horney and annoyed woman is a crazy thing it turns out)

so i asked abouth the more delicate one.

me- umm would it be possible to get the queen of spades tattoo?
him- Ahhh do you know the one you want, i showed him a picture of it and he asked if i knew what it meant.
me- of course i do it means i like big black cock.
him- well kinda, but it is actually used so black guys can identify a white sluts, women that likes to be treated like whores and fucked by all black cocks with no regard for them.
me- i didnt know that??
him- its a lifestyle kind of thing, some girls love nothing more
me- well i dont think that is what im after.
him- there is a club i go to on times called the hellfire club that has special nights for girls who do wear the queen of spades clothing but i haven't seen a tattoo yet.
me- so what happens there then is it like a mass orgy or something.
him- well no not realy, there is usually lots of white couples there and some single ladies, then there are the single black guys. Its all quite reserved to start with. you have a bar, dance floor and then the play rooms. things stert out quiet over a few drinks and then as the night goes on things develop, oftern the couples go to the play room so the wife can experience black cock for the first time.
me-it all sounds a bit much for me i think.
Him- well it was you that wanted the tattoo, so do you like black cock?
me- ive been with a few, the stories arent all true though ive only seen one big one.
him- you might want to visit the club, its a 9 inch membership rule for us guys if you dont measure up you dont get in.
me- i will think about it.
him- if you do decide to check it out will you be taking your husband??
me- i dont think he would like that
him- good, if you do decide to go give me a call you have my card, perhaps i could do you a temporary tattoo for the night so the guys will give it to you propperly.
me- dont they with the couples.
him- only if they ask for it. we fuck nice usually but if you went in marked you would be fucked within an inch of your life and then some.
me- (getting wet again) i will think about it.

So there you go!

Sorry i didnt get the tattoos but i think that is a bit extreme for my liking. I now have my tongue pierced it has a bar bell with pink glittery balls, my nipples and clit with pink steel rings.

Kinda wish i had gone for the cum in my face and hair.

well im sore today and horny as hell however the aftercare states i am not allowed to do anything about that, oh and im hungry as hell as i cant eat propperly as my tongue is too sore.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I am still looking for other dares to do around my unknowing hubby.

He cheated on me a while ago and we split up that is when i foung GD and KT. I started doing dares whilst we were seperated. I have just taken him back but i will not put out sexually as i still have not forgiven him. I also wish to continue doing dares around him more so when we are out together ones that make me hot or get me off.

I have posted no photos in my GD signature but as you will see from my albums there are some of me. Please dont ask for pics i will post the ones i feel comfortable with here so keep an eye out.

Jo XXX

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
That was ultra hot and I can't believe you actually would get peircings for a dare but I do think you should have gotten the tattoo in your mouth at least because tattoos in the mouth don't last long because the cells regenerate fast.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
insert something similar to ben wa balls, put on panties or tape your pussy up to stop whatever sliding out and then go out shopping with him wearing a dress that needs a belt and is easy to remove...
see how long you last before you need to relieve some tension...
leave him in his favourite shop and go into anne summers or a sex shop you like and buy yourself a treat for your nipples such as clamps or cups then return to him...

make sure he is fine, say you wish to go to another shop you know he will want to miss and then find somewhere you can strip your dress off and apply your nipple presents...

once they are on remove the belt from the dress and remove the covering of your pussy, panties or tape or whatever, tie your thighs together and standing make yourself cum down your legs...

wipe some on your breasts and then cover up both body and pussy...

I am sure you are quite clever enough to be able to tell him where to go if he enquires about your new perfume.

jreap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
Awesome

Leave it with me archie, i love this one. my only concern is how tight am i to tie my thighs walking afterward will be exceedingly difficult.

Full report to follow as always xxx Jo

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Take your largest vibrator and your largest butt plug. Put the butt plug up your ass and vibrator into your pussy. Turn it on and then tape it up. Go out with him somewhere. At some point, say you feel sick, then go to the men's bathroom and go into a cubicle, leave it unlocked. Take out your vibrator and lick it clean. Then use it to orgasm once and then put it back in. If any guy asks walks in on you, you must ask if he wants to fuck any hole (mouth, pussy or ass). If he agrees, do so. If you feel up to it, ask everyone in the bathroom. If they cum in your ass you must plug it. If they cum in your pussy take as much out as you can and drink it. if they cum in your mouth, swallow it. When done, plug, vibe and tape up and rejoin your hubby.

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Your "marriage" sounds terrible, you should both be ashamed of yourselves

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Jo as usual you pointed out something I missed... After you cum you can release your thighs.... this will allow your new perfume to swirl naturally around your body... ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals