A cool game to play femdom!

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
I came up with a really cool game to play with my male sub. I thought it would be really cool to come up with a 5 task multi step list. Nothing too easy for him to remember. He gets 15 minutes to memorize it. Then I'm gonna roll the list around a plug that stays in, put a condom on it, and put it in his ass. He then gets 30 minutes to complete the list in order. If he does he gets rewarded if he doesn't he gets punished. I'm open to all suggestions on tasks, consequences and rewards!

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Sounds like a good start! though is there much point in wrapping the list around the plug? am i missing something?

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
come on fellow femdoms!!!!

hey girls.... i really need some help here coming up with rewards and consequeces.... help a sister out!!! lol!

ld2007

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2012
Sounds like a good start! though is there much point in wrapping the list around the plug? am i missing something?

I assume that it's so he can't look at the list without removing the plug and the condom first and will then have to put them all back in place, wasting time instead of doing the tasks.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Cover all clocks so he does not know how much time is left. Spank him 10 times for every minuite he goes over 30.

Subdareslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2012
Dear Mistress,

have a look on Getdare. There are so many nice ideas... :) If you need some ideas, PM me.

Submissive greetings

Featured Threads

New Personals