Campbell River: Trans/Slave/19 seeks M/Dom/All ages in area ~ Feisty Little Seeking Owner

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Slave
Region
Canada

PrincessLexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2015
Campbell River
19 year old slave trans seeking a dominant male of any age

**About Me**

Hiya! I'm Alexis! I'm 19, Canadian, about 5'9", 150 lbs, living on Vancouver Island (That's on the far west coast of British Columbia, for those who, like me, suck at geography.) and I'm kinda' new to being a little; My old Daddy and I started exploring the dynamic together and decided it fit us both better than the typical Master/slave dynamic (Though I do enjoy a lot of that too ;) ) but we broke up after 9 months for various reasons.

I'm looking for a serious, long-term Mommy or Daddy; Someone who understands me! I'd like it to be online at first, but maybe if we're compatible enough and things get serious, we can think about meeting up or cohabitation? (In the far, FAR future, mind you)

My little age can be all over the place, and I can usually be a real brat ;) I have three stuffed animals that I love very very lots, and I'm really into affectionate Dom(mes)/Caregivers. (Even if they need to be a bit strict with me sometimes.) and I like coloring and playing games with Mommy or Daddy and watching cartoons (But only the stuff that's okay for me to watch or play and is appropriate for little girls!)

And take note - Being a little is not necessarily sexual for me. It's more emotional and most of the time when I'm in a little headspace, I'm completely turned off by "dirty" stuff.

In my non-little life, I like theatre and reading and playing video games. (I have a LOT but mostly I play League of Legends) and I'm working on becoming more financially independent before continuing my education; I'd like to be a therapist and specialize in gender identity/sexual orientation and human sexuality. I think it would help a *lot* of youth who are struggling with their gender identity to have an openly trans therapist, so they could see that they're not alone and have someone with similar experiences to talk to.

As for the D/s stuff.... I like bondage, tease&denial, orgasm control, edging, light humiliation, and speech limitations.

I also love subtle aspects of pet play; so things like collars (Oh God how I love collars. Especially if they're locking and somewhat permanent.) crawling on my hands and knees, doing tricks, and not being allowed to speak.

Finally, I love erotic hypnosis. The fantasy that I can be made to do something against my will, or without consciously realizing it, is a huge turn-on. (Key word - FANTASY)

So that's what I like. It's what I hope to experience with whatever Caregiver I end up with.

**(Hopefully) About You**

I'm looking for someone living in Canada (Age doesn't matter) to be my Mommy or Daddy; To keep me safe and give me lotsa' affection! Someone who I can share the bad days with, as well as the good, and rely on each other for emotional support. Really, what I think I need is a Dominant who takes command, gives me rules and orders, and expects me to follow them like the good girl I am. (And then punishes me if I don't follow them.) This will apply to many aspects of my life, many of them not sexual. Someone strict who isn't afraid to give me "that look" and use my full name, or grab my arm, lean down, and hiss "Behave, little girl" when I'm being bratty. Who wants to reduce me to nothing more than a piece of property, a pet. On the other hand, I need someone who can make me feel safe and protected and bring out my little side; who *enjoys* sharing those "little moments." and likes to laugh and be snuggly and read me bedtime stories and kiss my owies better and lots more!

*Note - Because I am a trans woman, my preferred pronouns are she, her, hers, etc. Female pronouns. I won't tolerate anybody using anything else, even coming from a dominant or in jest. The same goes for words like, "Tranny," "Shemale," "Futa," Etc.*

So if you think I sound like a good little girl for you, please feel free to send me a PM :3 Byeee!!!

• Kinks:
pet play, hypnosis, 24/7 TPE, internalized slavery, DD/lg (Or DM), bondage, light impact play, orgasm denial and control, T&D, conditioning (Both classical and operant conditioning)

• Experience:
I was with my previous Daddy for 9 months, where I discovered my "little" side. All of my previous D/s relationships have been online, although I REALLY hope to change that and meet an Owner who wants to keep me as a permanent piece of property.

• Limits:
Anything to do with gender or gender identity, I'm not much into pain, nothing permanent (Tattoos, branding, etc.) and scat/urine is right out, as is anything to do with animals or children. And nothing illegal or that could cause trouble with the muggles in public.

Attachments

• xqYIfN7.jpg
    xqYIfN7.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 38

Featured Threads

New Personals