Looking to own a permanent serious obedient masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.

pervertmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2014
Looking to own a permanent serious obedient masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.
Hi I am Master Peter White. I am looking for one ideal female slave to match my requirements.

I am in search of a dirty filthy masochistic female painshitslut toilet slave.

The following are the requirements:

1. You must be online 24x7 for me.
2. You must permanently owned to me.
3. Live pictures of both face and body are must. Making videos of suitable tasks are a must.
4. You must be slim having flexible body and must be healthy .
5. My tasks include rough spanking , face treatment, tits treatment, cunt treatment, deep throat treatment, toilet slave treatment, cuts and hell torture. Piercings and permanent tattoos will be there.
6. You must be true masochistic woman who will submit your body and soul only to me and accept me as your only master.
7. You can't say No to me. You must be a slave with no limits. My every word is compulsory and only for my pleasure. You are only for my pleasure.
8. You will be used as a fucktoy.
9. You must be so addicted to me that you will ruin your everything and be a fucked up girl only for me.
10. You can't achieve orgasm without my permission.
11. You can't pee without my permission.
12. Your whole life must be under my control.
13. You will be my property.

If you are Ok with my requirements and if my commands are your pleasure then install kik messenger on your phone and kik me @ pervertmaniac

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I won't send pics/video and I won't be able to be available 24/7, but I will follow rules you set. I'll only engage in online activity...let me know if you're interested

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Never going to happen

You are literally never going to find ANY sub Male or Female who would ever agree to this. They would literally have to be drunk or on something or solely say yes just to get your hopes up wait for you to say really and then have them say hell no.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Dude, even God only requires one hour of my time a week and he is almighty... LOL! You are funny to say the least. I shall walk away from this thread giggling my domme ass off

MasterOfTheHouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 29, 2015
I find the funniest parts are when he says stuff like "You must be so addicted to me it will ruin it with any other guy". What's a girl supposed to say to that "Yes. Im 100% addicted now". Dumbest thing ever. Only way you could do that is if you show them and then make them addicted to you. Not "please can you only like me, Im very insecure..."

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
A good Master doesn't want to ruin a slave or sub. A Good Dominant appreciates the service of their submissive/slave and with the control he/she has, tries to guide their sub not only to please but to improve.
A slave becoming "addicted" to you? As MasterOfTheHouse said, you failed at hiding your insecurities. Any submissive or slave will look at this post and move along.
Pseudo dominats, like you, give us, real dominants a crappy name.

Featured Threads

New Personals