(United Arab Emirates) Abu Dhabi: M/Dom/24 seeks F/Sub/21-24 in area ~ Seeking sub f in Abu Dhabi

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
24 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

Hi there.

I'm a 24yr old dom, currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I'm looking for a submissive woman, roughly my age (but it's not too much of a factor) to discuss bdsm, kinks, etc. as well as experiment and have some fun.

I've got about 2 years' worth of experience (mostly online). I like experimenting with new kinks, and I'm hoping to find a submissive who equally likes to do the same. Meet ups would only happen once we'd talked and discussed things with each other and are comfortable enough with one another to finally meet and possibly delve into it more.

If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you, either on here, or on kik (My ID is b9594).

Take care. :)

• Kinks:
Humiliation, whipping, vaginal and anal stretching, fisting, clit and nipple play, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, deepthroat training, urethral sounding, bondage play, and more.

• Experience:
I've got about 2 years' worth of experience (mostly online). I've experimented with a few kinks, but not too many, but I have been doing research and eventually hope to find a submissive who is happy to experiment too.

• Limits:
Scat, family, public.

Featured Threads

New Personals