Hypnosis

Your experience and thoughts on hypnosis.

• Total voters

otternose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2015
Dear KinkTalkers,

This is a subject I've seen come up in many places and wanted to see your opinion of it. Do you believe in it? Do you want to believe in it? Do you hate the concept? And so forth.

I'd be especially interested to hear from anyone with experience, as I have been curious about it ever since I saw it on TV as a child.

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
I am a tist. I am not an expert but do practice it on people.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I believe in it because it is real if you personally go to a pro.
But I was curious if it works online. Some claimed they can do it.
Btw, I dont mean mp3s which I believe canot offer more than relax.

otternose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2015
Thanks for the polling :)
Those who have got it to work, how did you do it?

pantydares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2008
Arvada, Co
my first time

My first time trying hypnosis, i i found a tist in my area that done erotic htpnosis, we chatted for a few weeks, met in public, for coffee and such. Once i felt comfortable
We went to his place, and he explained what can be done with hypnosis and how he was going to hypnotize me...
The first session was a deepener, with a sleep trigger, so he could drop me in deep.
After a few hours he had it working well, he had described to me what had happened when i was under, nothing negative, he was honorable, and truthful with me.
The first thing was the arm floating induction, which he said went very well..
The next session we chatted about what i wanted out of hypnosis. I let him know i was looking to try to have some triggers installed for my wife at the time, i did let her know what i was doing..
The first trigger was a touch on the forehead, and she could issues a command and id follow it, it also had a sexual reinforcement of being aroused for several hours which worked great.
He amd i worked on triggers and key words for my personal sexual side.
So far they had been working good to this day,iha e branched out to biokinesis, and some others ifoind all over, which seem to work nicely as well... I ha e downloaded alot grom WMM, and im now working on a few mp3's for me personally, to see how well they will work.

Featured Threads

New Personals